Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Title says it all. It's a lazy Saturday afternoon, you want to relax on the couch and turn on some golf. Which of the above, if the only tour on TV, will you not even watch?

• PGA Tour
  • LPGA Tour
  • Champions Tour
  • Web.com Tour
  • US Amateur/Collegiate Events

For me, it's Champions Tour. Sure those guys can play, but it lacks the intensity of the other tours, and I don't marvel at the beauty of their swings like I do the other tours. I'd be fine if the Champions Tour went away.

Agree with you. I just cannot watch the Champions Tour.

I'd watch any of them personally...and I have before, each of them. The talent level at ALL of these levels are entertaining to me. I suppose if I had to choose ONE that I'd least like the watch, I don't know...I'd have to choose Web.com.

I'd watch any of them personally...and I have before, each of them. The talent level at ALL of these levels are entertaining to me. I suppose if I had to choose ONE that I'd least like the watch, I don't know...I'd have to choose Web.com.

Ditto to this.

I watch all of them. The least watched for me though is Web.com.

I don't watch much golf outside of the 4 Majors. If it's not a major I really only watch Sunday rounds of the PGA Tour and 90% of the time it's delayed. For Thursday through Saturday rounds I prefer to watch Golf Central delayed. When I'm retired I'm sure my golf viewing will increase.

Probably should have added a selection for: I watch all of them. Mods, can this be edited to add this option?

I mainly only watch the Majors.

The choice for all of them isn't there. I like watching golf when I can and seeing different styles and approaches of players interests me.

I really very very rarely watch anything but PGA, very rarely do I watch LPGA, Champions or Web.com events. If I happen to see the US AM or another big amateur event I would probably watch out of curiosity.

I'll watch whatever, whenever.

I've watched them all, but web.com is my least favorite tour to watch....but I'd still watch it if it were the only tour on.

~Rock

If I want to watch golf, I don't care which tour it is.

I put OTHER, and by that, I meant like EURO stuff with people I've barely/never heard of on courses I've certainly never heard of.

I watch them all, but the Web.com is the least watched of all.

I have watched them all,actually enjoy watching them

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I struggle to get into the Champions tour. Except for the senior open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my DVR set to record any PGA Tour event, any LPGA Tour event, any Web.com event, any European Tour event (which I usually end up just deleting before I get a chance to watch since it takes so long to watch all the PGA/LPGA/Web events), any collegiate/amateur event, and "Playing Lessons with the Pros."

I think that answers the question.

Prior to this year, I was a majors only golf watcher. Participating in the fantasy golf league has definitely peaked my golf viewing interest. Don't watch instead of play, but if I'm home, there is a good chance that golf is on my TV.

Sorry guys. At this point the champion tour only makes me yawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks OP for the multiple choices. I'm likely just watching the PGA Tour - majors definitely, but not married to it if something better is going on. Most other tournaments I'll graze for a bit, unless I'm gassed then I'll lay on the coach and let it lull me to sleep.

Only one thing I won't watch golf wise and that's the olympics, I'd much rather watch amateurs play instead.

Back