Your worst feeling on the course

jcook10

Reaction score
Handicap
What is everyone's worst feeling on the course? Mine is having someone waiting behind me because of slow play in front. I find myself just trying to get out of their way instead of worrying about my own game. I guess in simple terms I hate feeling rushed. I can handle crowds or guys giving me the business in a joking way but once I'm rushed you can pretty much toss my round to the trash can next to the ball washer.

JC

Having people talk about how you're a pretty good player and then proceed to stink the joint up.

Having people talk about how you're a pretty good player and then proceed to stink the joint up.
Barry, I'm looking in your direction...

I hate the wait game.

And then they proceed to explain every single Golf Digest/ Golf Magazine/ golf channel tip or phrase that theyre working on for the reasons they are hacking it up. I know the type well HAHA

Mine is knowing that my group needs to pick up the pace. My game goes in the crapper trying to get people to get moving.

Mine is knowing that my group needs to pick up the pace. My game goes in the crapper trying to get people to get moving.

Completely understand. Especially when youre playing with people new to the game. You don't want to make them feel that golf is just for snobby people and they cant enjoy themselves, but you also don't want drives coming into your group.

That feeling on 16 when I know it'll be over soon.

yes, I pretty much stop reading puts, guess at yardage and hope everyone gets the idea that we need to move along.

yes, I pretty much stop reading puts, guess at yardage and hope everyone gets the idea that we need to move along.

Its worse when you're the only one that gets the message and you become the Grinch who stole Christmas of the group.

Having to pee and the comfort station is 3 holes away and no trees to hide behind. That's my worst feeling.

Hot summer day.... You start feeling dehydrated and can't do anything about the downward spiral about to ensue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having to pee and the comfort station is 3 holes away and no trees to hide behind. That's my worst feeling.

In this instance you have to use the famous kneel down next to the cart and "tie your shoes"

Being on a slow group and not being able to get them to speed up.

i would say when something is off in your swing ,as you stand over the ball you have no idea where its going to go.

i would say when something is off in your swing ,as you stand over the ball you have no idea where its going to go.

That sends shivers down my spine. Nothing worse than the dreaded S-word.

Same as a few others, people talking up my game then I play like I've never swung a club before

People that pull up on the first tee box behind you. I don't care if your watching me or not. Go the hell away. Go back to the putting green or whatever. For whatever reason I'm already rushed on the first hole I don't need you behind me.

Same for me as some others. Being in a slow group that is holding up play.

Slow group holding up play for me, I dislike slow play . Rattles me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Having real life issues follow you to the course. It's not fun to try and escape them for a couple hours and not be able to. Whether calls, texts, or your own thoughts, I sometimes wish I could just shut the world off. But if that's the worst feeling I have on a course, I'm doing alright!

The worst, pushing my tee shot ob on the first hole on Sunday at last year's Gauntlet.

Waiting for people to clear the green on par 5's with a group waitin to tee off.

I hit? Best shot if my life into the people in the green.

I wait? Guaranteed top and just wasted five minutes.

Damn you Murphy .

Back