The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your loss Phenom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss P4H

Sorry for your loss Phenom

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Appreciate the thoughts everyone. It was just numbing how fast it took over and wreaked havoc on him. Ive never seen someone go downhill so fast. Ive met and been around people with cancer before but seeing what he went through in such a short amount of time gave me a bit of a broader perspective on the whole thing. I really wouldn't wish it on anyone and hope that some real progress gets made on it in the future.

sorry for your loss P4H.

It's 42 degrees right now.
That's a mere 10 degrees above freezing!

It's freaking AUGUST!...

It's 42 degrees right now.
That's a mere 10 degrees above freezing!

It's freaking AUGUST!...

I feel your pain. It was a tad bit chilly on my run this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now I have to wait ti monday or Tuesday to pick up the new car because they are reprinting the front bumper. So much for driving it this weekend.

Been waiting on a package since the 17th...it has been in Seattle for 5 days now. I think they lost it.

Been waiting on a package since the 17th...it has been in Seattle for 5 days now. I think they lost it.

yeah I'm waiting on one too. Was marked as 2 day shipping. Left on a flight from Tampa yesterday morning, but somehow hasn't arrived in Albany yet. USPS is the worst.

The world lost another good one to cancer today. Good friend and mentor lost his battle with pancreatic cancer today. At least hes not suffering anymore.

My condolences phenom ...

I've been waiting on a birthday card since at least the 6th. Still hasn't showed and USPS told me and the sender to give it at least 30 days to see if it shows up at either place. My guess is someone swiped my gift cards for dinner and I'm not happy about it. Fat men like me don't like when someone messes with their food or ability to acquire said food.

I've been waiting on a birthday card since at least the 6th. Still hasn't showed and USPS told me and the sender to give it at least 30 days to see if it shows up at either place. My guess is someone swiped my gift cards for dinner and I'm not happy about it. Fat men like me don't like when someone messes with their food or ability to acquire said food.
Probably sent via pack mule.

yeah I'm waiting on one too. Was marked as 2 day shipping. Left on a flight from Tampa yesterday morning, but somehow hasn't arrived in Albany yet. USPS is the worst.

Stop calling me a package. I told you, I am not able to come.

Stop calling me a package. I told you, I am not able to come.

I bet if you raced, you would win. Even with giving it a multiple day head start. You know you want to tee it up with Pete and I tomorrow morning.

Will he be reviewing Turning Stone in person?

Will he be reviewing Turning Stone in person?

you and I can certainly make the drive out after the round. I think I shall carry a voice recorder tomorrow.

Probably sent via pack mule.

Bad part is, it was being mailed from in state. Pack mule still could have got it here by now. Hell, I could have walked it here by now.

Hahahha.

Allergies. Clearly, we've reached ragweed season.

Came home to make dinner... Freezer is not working. All the food is bad. On the bright side apparently I signed up for Angie's list last year and it just auto renewed.

Came home to make dinner... Freezer is not working. All the food is bad. On the bright side apparently I signed up for Angie's list last year and it just auto renewed.
Food is bad? How long was it out? It should stay cold in there for a day at a minimum. Either way tough break, I hope it's an easy fix.

OMG, that happened to us twice in the last 6 years. Once the garage filled with bugs and I was literally sick cleaning it out...GG calls that the carcus cleanup. I pray our outside freezer never does it again.

OMG, that happened to us twice in the last 6 years. Once the garage filled with bugs and I was literally sick cleaning it out...GG calls that the carcus cleanup. I pray our outside freezer never does it again.

We actually have a fridge/freezer in the garage so we are salvaging what we can and putting it outside. Really didnt need this right now. Hopefully its a quick easy fix but we all know thats not happening.

I came home to meet with someone from a local program that does special financing for home improvements for older houses to determine our eligibility. Meeting was for 3 pm and they never showed up. Friday afternoon was off today, so it's not the worst, but I could have spent my time much better today. at least I got to watch the Barclay's haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back