The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Two weeks until the meet and greet dinner! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Two weeks until the meet and greet dinner! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Agreed. Time is absolutely flying by. Might as well start packing now.

Par 4 13th. Jrod driver to the green.

Not terribly long, but it is the only real forced carry over water on the course. The slope in front of the green is steeper than it seems.

e324dd5b9eb1a0281b00408e7288cf29.jpg

http://youtu.be/8uOHWhfnVzM

Par 4 13th. Jrod driver to the green.

Not terribly long, but it is the only real forced carry over water on the course. The slope in front of the green is steeper than it seems.

e324dd5b9eb1a0281b00408e7288cf29.jpg

http://youtu.be/8uOHWhfnVzM

That carry shouldn't be an issue since I won't be hitting my 3h and topping it right into the creek.
:banghead:

Excited for tomorrow. I'm meeting a Gauntlet teammate for the first time and were in the same group in the morning! I have a feeling this event gets mentioned a few times

Excited for tomorrow. I'm meeting a Gauntlet teammate for the first time and were in the same group in the morning! I have a feeling this event gets mentioned a few times
Have fun this weekend. Wish I could have made it work!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hit em well Phil .

Just think of the shalacking you will be taking in two weeks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really happy with my game right now. A couple of weeks of good golf followed up with a couple of weeks of awful golf. Really need to put in some work next week to get ready. It'll be here before we know it!

Not really happy with my game right now. A couple of weeks of good golf followed up with a couple of weeks of awful golf. Really need to put in some work next week to get ready. It'll be here before we know it!

Don't worry I'm terrible I will make you look like Rory .

You're welcome .

Don't worry, that schedule allows for a couple weeks of good golf while we're out there.

I feel ya buddy. I'm banged up and just trying to let the body rest, so I'm just working on putting until I get better. Finally starting to, now just gotta wait for the weather to improve or I'm having to drive to find good conditions.

I was playing great, then poof was swinging like crap. Went to range to try and get the mojo back. Might be a good thing that I will be in Hong Kong for 5 days and won't be touching a club all next week.

Still, 2 weeks until we all meet up, can't wait!

I feel ya buddy. I'm banged up and just trying to let the body rest, so I'm just working on putting until I get better. Finally starting to, now just gotta wait for the weather to improve or I'm having to drive to find good conditions.

Get that body rested up.

Also, TopGolf should have solid conditions ha

Maybe you need some pre #TheGauntlet golf with THPers next weekend to get your head right before you head north.

Maybe you need some pre #TheGauntlet golf with THPers next weekend to get your head right before you head north.

I like this idea. A lot.

Got 5 holes in at the junior par 3 course tonight. Finished 1 over.

I'm good right now as long as I don't have to play any par 4's, par 5's or par 3's over 140 yards.

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

You folks don't worry about the state of your golf games. It's like the tide in the ocean. It rolls in and it rolls back out . The good thing is it always rolls back in. ?

Got 5 holes in at the junior par 3 course tonight. Finished 1 over.

I'm good right now as long as I don't have to play any par 4's, par 5's or par 3's over 140 yards.
Prefect for where we're playing

I bet we could get a few people around middle Georgia and willing to play some golf next weekend, eh?

That would be some awesome prep for #TheGauntlet.

Let me see what I can pull together.

Back