Contest Winners Thread

im sorry, what is this?

My project x Hzrdus shirt showed up today, and of course it was sported

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

0d8e349866a214f5be6d1aa02a26a297.jpg

This just came via UPS. I was a winner in Arccos daily Open contest on Twitter. Excited to read up on this system and start using it. It would have been handy today as I was demoing a new driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0d8e349866a214f5be6d1aa02a26a297.jpg

This just came via UPS. I was a winner in Arccos daily Open contest on Twitter. Excited to read up on this system and start using it. It would have been handy today as I was demoing a new driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been eyeing those... Just too cheap to pull the trigger

My Tom Morris book showed up today and looks amazing!

That is awesome Icey!

My Tom Morris book showed up today and looks amazing!

Congrats buddy! That is a bad a$$ prize!!!

Just won a gift card from Golfsmith courtesy of AVIS

Woke up to a tweet from @NationalCarGolf saying I won a Keegan Bradley signed PGA Championship pin flag. Not a bad way to start the day. :D

Woke up to a tweet from @NationalCarGolf saying I won a Keegan Bradley signed PGA Championship pin flag. Not a bad way to start the day. :D
I saw that buddy, congrats!

I won Herb McNally's (@McNally22) season long Majors Challenge. I am not sure what all is included in the prize package, but I know that there is a 59 Belts buckle in the package. I will post a picture of the loot when it comes in.

I won Herb McNally's (@McNally22) season long Majors Challenge. I am not sure what all is included in the prize package, but I know that there is a 59 Belts buckle in the package. I will post a picture of the loot when it comes in.

You win a lot haha. Congrats!

I won a pair from a twitter contest in April, they let me know in June and I got them last week. Wore them Sunday and most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

Well, I finally received my shoes(they had a hard time finding my size) and I agree with you! These are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn!

I got 2nd place (i guess) in the Callaway Fact or Fiction contest. Just got an email from AJ over at Cally. Looks like i've got a PGA themed driver headcover headed my way, just in time for football season.. Go Pack!

That is a nice win. Congrats.

I got 2nd place (i guess) in the Callaway Fact or Fiction contest. Just got an email from AJ over at Cally. Looks like i've got a PGA themed driver headcover headed my way, just in time for football season.. Go Pack!

Wow...Congrats!!!!

Won a contest from G-Mac by Kartel over on Twitter awhile back. Got 3 polo shirts and a 1/4 zip from them. Really like the look and feel of the stuff.

Unpacked this beauty last night courtesy of THP and Matrix. Reign Black G-60T shaft in what appears to be stiff flex.

1be59dbb15add924e88c15417887facf.jpg

7c8374ae27fb0b93a30e394265ac497f.jpg

ec69ae5b624d5fb69c25a05d2958267e.jpg

Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy it.

Back