Mystery of the Disappearing Balls

RocketGolf

Hacker
Reaction score
Handicap
Someone is taking my balls !!!

I have a backyard range next to my house and someone took 40 of the 50 balls i hit Friday ???

This happened a few weeks ago and I thought I was getting old and did not remember picking them up ... but it has happened again and I know I did not pick them up yesterday because it rained all day.

Now I am going to have to setup a trap and try and catch them ...

Use a bear trap they will regret stealing real fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's your wife. Try taking the hint! haha

Someone is taking my balls !!!

I have a backyard range next to my house and someone took 40 of the 50 balls i hit Friday ???

This happened a few weeks ago and I thought I was getting old and did not remember picking them up ... but it has happened again and I know I did not pick them up yesterday because it rained all day.

Now I am going to have to setup a trap and try and catch them ...

That's why they make shag bags............LOL

I've been through the same thing over the years.

Sounds like you need an electric fence. hehehe

That sucks to get that many taken.

Squirrels ...............

Is it near a street or something where a pair of greedy eyes might see? Did Ole Gray stop by to refill his shag bag?

I usually pick them up after I hit but it was very late Friday when I hit the 50 balls just before dark. Then it rained the entire next day so I was going to pick them Sunday morning but someone beat me to it ... won't happen again ...

That's why they make shag bags............LOL

I've been through the same thing over the years.

yes, it is close to a main road and my crop circle's look very interesting when you drive by ... someone wanted the balls more then me ... won't happen again

Is it near a street or something where a pair of greedy eyes might see? Did Ole Gray stop by to refill his shag bag?

Could you point it out on google maps for me......you know to help you figure out who did it and all. :act-up:

LOL ... All balls will be shagged after every session starting today ...

Appreciate the help !! :wink::banghead:

Could you point it out on google maps for me......you know to help you figure out who did it and all. :act-up:

First time posting a picture, hope this works ...
cropcircles.jpg

This is old because I have a new circle at 150 yards north of these circles

First time posting a picture, hope this works ...
cropcircles.jpg

This is old because I have a new circle at 150 yards north of these circles

Well that just makes me think...
Aliens1.jpg

If it is your property? Put up a trail cam. I use to hit balls on public property (jr. high school field) and I always picked them up, but left them for the next day a few times, and none was there when I went back one time, but I was ok with that. If it were on my land, I want to know who is getting them.

Just hit Pinnacles. No one in their right mind would steal those.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

LOL ... All balls will be shagged after every session starting today ...

Appreciate the help !! :wink::banghead:

You have to leave them and set a trap. I don't know about anybody else, but you've got me very curious. Is it one of Georgia's famous creatures (Altamaha-ha or Hogzilla or Beavershark or The Wog or Bigfoot...), a random animal or just a nightmare of a "next door" neighbor.

You should get a bunch of the trick balls (exploding ones) and leave them... Bet they stop after that

I was expecting it was your dog taking them! We have a backyard putting green and chipping area and I'll leave balls out there that the dogs think are theirs. When they go missing I look in the dog toy box and what do you know there are the golf balls.

I thought this was another thread on aging ... :banana:

That is pretty neat how you have your crop circles for your range. Not so much your missing balls.

Yes, this is my land and right next to my house ... Hope I don't catch them ...

If it is your property? Put up a trail cam. I use to hit balls on public property (jr. high school field) and I always picked them up, but left them for the next day a few times, and none was there when I went back one time, but I was ok with that. If it were on my land, I want to know who is getting them.

LOL ... they were a bunch of OLD top flite balls ...

Just hit Pinnacles. No one in their right mind would steal those.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

I don't think it is a dog or animal because they got about 40 balls ....

I was expecting it was your dog taking them! We have a backyard putting green and chipping area and I'll leave balls out there that the dogs think are theirs. When they go missing I look in the dog toy box and what do you know there are the golf balls.

I am very curious also who or what would take 40 balls ... It happened again a week or so ago and I lost about 20 balls ... Sure would like to catch them

I have a large bucket of DUD balls. I think I will leave a few of those out there and see if I can catch them

You have to leave them and set a trap. I don't know about anybody else, but you've got me very curious. Is it one of Georgia's famous creatures (Altamaha-ha or Hogzilla or Beavershark or The Wog or Bigfoot...), a random animal or just a nightmare of a "next door" neighbor.

Back