Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
tc your burning up the keyboard today. i just glanced at the top posters of the month and your sittin on top lol

tc your burning up the keyboard today. i just glanced at the top posters of the month and your sittin on top lol

where do you find that? haha

I carry a 7iron between 170-180 with out much trouble, so I enterted 170 on the shaft fit with a desired mid trajectory and standard weight.

The carry is why it gave you the selected shaft. Do you actually carry 170-180 or does it roll out to 170-180?

I have an office day tomorrow so I should be able to sneak away for a bit, I will be sure to report back.

Side note, I hit a buddies G15 3 wood the other day and WOW, it made my poor old steel head plus look really sad, I was rather shocked to see this. So that could possible be on my future list.

I have an office day tomorrow so I should be able to sneak away for a bit, I will be sure to report back.

Side note, I hit a buddies G15 3 wood the other day and WOW, it made my poor old steel head plus look really sad, I was rather shocked to see this. So that could possible be on my future list.

yeah, the g15 is a solid 3wood for sure. i love the sound. if you like it, you need to try the superfast.

where do you find that? haha

man i havent been here as long as you and i already know more about this site haha
click on quick lins then it will say under that how many posts you have this month and all that. me you jb and sunday have pulled away from the pack oem is next in line

cough.. superfast 3 wood cough cough haha

man i havent been here as long as you and i already know more about this site haha
click on quick lins then it will say under that how many posts you have this month and all that. me you jb and sunday have pulled away from the pack oem is next in line

well, THP redid the site a little before you came on board and i'm still getting use to it i guess. god, i need to stop if i'm beating out sunday!!!

The carry is why it gave you the selected shaft. Do you actually carry 170-180 or does it roll out to 170-180?

I carry it that far. I hit my 8 165 on the nose with a full swing every time, my 7 goes from 170 to 180 and does not roll out much at all.

i was just giving you a hard time. na man keep posting away! lol

check out the activate bridges thread i posted a little story from tonight

edit: it was suppose to quote tc's comment. my bad.

I carry it that far. I hit my 8 165 on the nose with a full swing every time, my 7 goes from 170 to 180 and does not roll out much at all.

wow that is a bomb! i bet it sucks on the 100 yard and in shots since you hit everything so far?
how far do you hit your driver?
guess it would be nice to go driver/8 iron every hole or driver/wedge every hole :D

cough.. superfast 3 wood cough cough haha

See I have this thing about TM products, I don't know why or what exactly it is but for years I have not cared for the brand. I know it is absolutely ridiculous of me to be that way, I have tried to break out of it this year hitting several of the TM drivers I did enjoy a few but they did not enjoy me according to the launch monitor.

While @ GG tomorrow I will make my self hit the SF3 and see what I think.

its all good TC, you have been on a great roll for a few days and deserve the top spot! :D

well, THP redid the site a little before you came on board and i'm still getting use to it i guess. god, i need to stop if i'm beating out sunday!!!

See I have this thing about TM products, I don't know why or what exactly it is but for years I have not cared for the brand. I know it is absolutely ridiculous of me to be that way, I have tried to break out of it this year hitting several of the TM drivers I did enjoy a few but they did not enjoy me according to the launch monitor.

While @ GG tomorrow I will make my self hit the SF3 and see what I think.

i cant wait to here how it goes! make your own "my trip to GG" thread tomorrow so we can all read it :D

wow that is a bomb! i bet it sucks on the 100 yard and in shots since you hit everything so far?
how far do you hit your driver?
guess it would be nice to go driver/8 iron every hole or driver/wedge every hole :D

LOL, I don't have a GPS or a laser so it is tough for to give you an 100% true avg. I would guess the usual is the 280-290 range avg. These new clubs have added a rather large amount of distance to my game. The new driver esp.

anyone have some feedback on the Adams Speedline Fast 10 3 wood? I'd love a super fast but am trying to save up to make the outing. I have been tracking the Speedline on the bay and can prolly get one for tween $60-$70 with free s/h.

Wow. You're just bombing them out there. Even with an average tempo you must be generating a lot of clubhead speed. Getting on a monitor will do a world of good. I did it a couple of weekends ago and changed a couple of things. My long game is dominant now.

LOL, I don't have a GPS or a laser so it is tough for to give you an 100% true avg. I would guess the usual is the 280-290 range avg. These new clubs have added a rather large amount of distance to my game. The new driver esp.

get you a bushnell tour v2! i just got mine in yesterday and have been lasering everything haha. i love it! 6 yards from middle of hall way to wall, 245 to trees at the end of the driveway. 157 yards to my flag stick. :D anything you want to know it will give it to you from 5-1000 yards.

get you a bushnell tour v2! i just got mine in yesterday and have been lasering everything haha. i love it! 6 yards from middle of hall way to wall, 245 to trees at the end of the driveway. 157 yards to my flag stick. :D anything you want to know it will give it to you from 5-1000 yards.

I wonder if I can get one of those through my wholsaler. Buying Golf stuff from the firearms wholsaler would be great!

I wonder if I can get one of those through my wholsaler. Buying Golf stuff from the firearms wholsaler would be great!

i picked mine up for $225. test it out and see if you like it first. because some people perfer the gps to a rangefinder. but with the v2 you can use it at the range to check how far flags are and everything on the course, i also got one because i hit alot at my house so i was wanting to check out distances and i will also use it for hunting season!

yeah it was really busy in here and then you showed up? strange? :D

but i think im going to bed to. just ate and ready for that cold pillow and some sleep.
c ya tomorrow sunday!

I had to do some admining on a local forum, but I am back now!

Anyone ever hit/use a house of forge shaft? I kinda want to try one for s***s and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back