Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're both sneaky bast*rds in my book! haha

oem, congrats on the oem'ing, it's been far too long brutha

haha thanks man! 56* and a 60*. Adding a 58* made sense. Right? lol

haha thanks man! 56* and a 60*. Adding a 58* made sense. Right? lol

however you need to justify it!!! nah, congrats, i've never seen anyone who has all different wedges, you truly are a man of the people

however you need to justify it!!! nah, congrats, i've never seen anyone who has all different wedges, you truly are a man of the people

I'll probably only carry two but the option remains and I consider this not violating my commitment to my bag. This just augments it a bit.

went without the gunmetal. My other wedges were gunmetal so I decided to go different this time. This and the XFT 60 make a nice combination.
c32345b9.jpg

I'll probably only carry two but the option remains and I consider this not violating my commitment to my bag. This just augments it a bit.

I think you are well within your rights here, you are just allowing yourself more options.

went without the gunmetal. My other wedges were gunmetal so I decided to go different this time. This and the XFT 60 make a nice combination.
c32345b9.jpg

Nice! And you snuck the THP hat in the background! Got some wear on it already too! So between the XFT and the TW9, who would you pick?

i'm thinking that i may need to OEM a whole set of WILSON irons and wedges.

I have already put that club to good use, I have hit it a ton trying to get used to it. Right now...and that could change..I might lean towards the XFT. The Tw9 does land the ball soft on the greens and has a great feel to it. Anyone that is out there looking at wedges would be crazy if they don't give Wilson a chance.

I hope Team THP has some at the outing, I want to hit the Wilsons again. I agree, I think the XFT is just a tad better but not much.

Um...so...since the bag is officially set for the first time in my life (I mean it this time! Only interest is the dang TW9's you fools keep rambling about for backups!)...

There may be a tag along coming with my Lajosi in a couple weeks...more tomorrow...perhaps (Don't dare encourage me either TC!)

Um...so...since the bag is officially set for the first time in my life (I mean it this time! Only interest is the dang TW9's you fools keep rambling about for backups!)...

There may be a tag along coming with my Lajosi in a couple weeks...more tomorrow...perhaps (Don't dare encourage me either TC!)

who me? never!!!

just one question: have you hit the Ci9's yet?

who me? never!!!

just one question: have you hit the Ci9's yet?

Can't find them to hit anywhere around me. Freaking Golf Galaxy here doesn't carry them.

They're on my next year list for sure, gorgeous IMO. But so are my forged 4DX Pro's...

DO IT TC...and throw those Rifle shafts in them

haha, i actually like the FST shafts that come in them, but i'd prolly order them with the rifle's, cause those things are buttery delicious. i'm thinking hard about it. they were by far the best irons i hit at demo day and i hit a whole bunch of them.

Can't find them to hit anywhere around me. Freaking Golf Galaxy here doesn't carry them.

They're on my next year list for sure, gorgeous IMO. But so are my forged 4DX Pro's...

yeah, they can be tough to find but i assume if you really wanted to, you could find one. i love the sleek look and they just feel awesome. the FST shafts are remarkable.

I had the same problem. Went to GG to hit them and found out they dont carry them. Edwin Watts and the PGA SuperStores do. I dont have either of them around me.

I had the same problem. Went to GG to hit them and found out they dont carry them. Edwin Watts and the PGA SuperStores do. I dont have either of them around me.

Same here.

And TC, FST makes remarkable shafts....because they also make KBS shafts. I have a set of FST Pro 125's sitting waiting for my next iron ho'ing experience. I used to play KBS Tour's and the FST's are just as smooth.

GolfGalaxy stopped selling Wilson Staff products about 2 years ago, i don't know why they did, but I was working there when it came down

Same here.

And TC, FST makes remarkable shafts....because they also make KBS shafts. I have a set of FST Pro 125's sitting waiting for my next iron ho'ing experience. I used to play KBS Tour's and the FST's are just as smooth.

that's what i heard from the wilson rep. it was amazing how high and far the ball carried. it was easily the longest of the 6 irons i demo'd that day, and it was easily the best feeling club. dammitt, i want them!!

that's what i heard from the wilson rep. it was amazing how high and far the ball carried. it was easily the longest of the 6 irons i demo'd that day, and it was easily the best feeling club. dammitt, i want them!!

If you get them soon it will give you a good 5 -6 weeks to get used to them before the outing

If you get them soon it will give you a good 5 -6 weeks to get used to them before the outing

you're as bad as OEM man!!!

i will get them, but i promised myself that i will not till after this golf season. i'm going to stick with my beautiful little 22's til winter time and then i'm going to purchase my Ci9's.

question (for you and OEM): the Tw9 wedge, how does it compare to the JAWS?

you're as bad as OEM man!!!

question (for you and OEM): the Tw9 wedge, how does it compare to the JAWS?

I'm only as bad as him when it comes to talking people into buying stuff...

I didn't go for the Jaws because I wanted a little less bounce. My previous clevelands were 14 bounce and I think the 56 jaws is 16. I liked the feel of the Callaway, but I knew I wanted less bounce so I didn't really give it a full chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back