The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First game of the year against solid competition. No panic here.

unranked...

and I guess I just expected more out of will's defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaire ultra impressive. Over 300 yards passing and as many TDs (3) and incompletions. Incredible composure as well.

unranked...

and I guess I just expected more out of will's defense.

The defense was very very good until Lawson went out, losing Tray hurt just as bad. I've NEVER seen Petrino run an offense anywhere close to what he ran in the second half of the game. That QB in that offense was a wrinkle we hadn't schemed for. We spent a month getting ready for a Petrino offense, and shut his offense out in the first half.

There were some major negatives, but the defense was NOT the issue in that game that scares me.

Bama is rolling on the Badgers now. Wish it wasn't that way though. Losing the safety has killed Wisconsin's D.

Bama is rolling on the Badgers now. Wish it wasn't that way though. Losing the safety has killed Wisconsin's D.
They are tuckered out.

Wisc D line is getting man handled

I thought Saban said the hurry up was dangerous to players?

The defense was very very good until Lawson went out, losing Tray hurt just as bad. I've NEVER seen Petrino run an offense anywhere close to what he ran in the second half of the game. That QB in that offense was a wrinkle we hadn't schemed for. We spent a month getting ready for a Petrino offense, and shut his offense out in the first half.

There were some major negatives, but the defense was NOT the issue in that game that scares me.

I don't disagree that the first half had some really nice d, but how many times in the last few seasons have we seen a great defensive showing for 2-3 quarters then a complete mental/coaching breakdown after that? Gus' offense can only do so much. so a lack of progress on d AND a major liability at qb has me nervous. but a w is a w, and hopefully they get it ironed out.

Prepare for the talk about how the Big 10 can't hang with the speed of the SEC after the Bama - Wisky game...

Baker put together a good stat line tonight for the Sooners. The RB corp, not so much. Wonder if this is a natural product of the new OCs offense. Can't see the game here in SC, so anyone who can enlighten me ... much appreciated.

It is, but he has made it safer by using cards to signal his plays.

On another topic, I don't think Bama's had that many holding penalties called on them in about 5 years. #someonedidn'tgetthememo

Prepare for the talk about how the Big 10 can't hang with the speed of the SEC after the Bama - Wisky game...

I would hope no one is that stupid, since OSU beat bama several months ago, and Wisky beat Auburn at the same time.

We are just seeing a high level team play a mid level one. OSU and maybe MSU could compete, no one else from the big 10.

Lol wisc kicker looks like Ron Jeremy

Nothing like the internet sensation that the Penn State kicker has become though.
I missed it whats the deal there

I would hope no one is that stupid, since OSU beat bama several months ago, and Wisky beat Auburn at the same time.

We are just seeing a high level team play a mid level one. OSU and maybe MSU could compete, no one else from the big 10.

We do live in the south and you know several of the very homerish talk radio show hosts will use that game to start that talk back up again. Those games several months ago were "flukes"....haha

Went to bed and saw that Rudock played even worse afterwards. Thats pathetic to leave him in there. He had absolutely nothing going.
As an iowa fan, that's what you get with this guy. I don't want to rag on some college kid, but it was obvious that he didn't have it last year. I wish him success, but I don't think that he can have it at a big ten university

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back