Do you stock up on golf balls and accessories?

emmers

Reaction score
Handicap
Do you stock up on golf balls and accessories or do you buy as you need? I always keep a decent stock of different supplies at my disposal. Many dozens of balls, extra golf gloves, divot tools, tees etc.

Why? I'm a deal junkie. I love to save money and try to buy in bulk to do so. Therefore I end up with a stockpile. Most of the balls I buy are much less than retail. Yes they will all get used. Having a year round season and a home course that eats golf balls helps.

Here is a picture of my current stash. I'd love to see what other THPers have stashed away

5af3b16917701a90fc77572d7af5b03a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I did until I saw your stock.. I just picked up 2 dozen Chromesofts on sale at Sports Authority. I also have almost 2 sets of I-Line grips and a few bags of tees, but that is more because my THP Epochs have lasted me quite a while

I'm kind of the opposite, always own only one glove and I buy a new one at least a month after the previous one gets a hole in. Rarely have more then a dozen balls at home unless I've bought on some multi buy deal. I've also been in need of a divot tool all season!

I tend to buy as I need. I might have 2 dozen balls on hand but that would be the most at any one time.

As and when really. Most I have done at once is 2 doz balls and 1glove. Would love to bulk buy to save more but don't have the funds.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

I stock up but not to the extent you do. I have 2.5 dozen Callaway Turvis balls, a half dozen e-6 and B330-RX and 20 or so extra grips, and a large number of Epoch tees. Everything else I pretty much buy as needed.

I buy used golf balls by the 100 pack, and this last time I bought 700 tees as well. I try to keep two or three extra gloves in my bag as well. Grips I don't keep a pile of but I try to have an extra one or two, unless I find a good deal then I'll buy enough to regrip my entire set.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I keep a couple gloves and a extra dozen balls on hand and will buy when there is a need

I buy used golf balls in bulk. Right now I have a box of 300+ Chrome Soft AAAA balls in my truck.
4632404da3921f01037fad5cbc3270c1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I usually have an extra dozen boxed ProV1's and 3-4 gloves. I'll buy gloves when I see a good sale, but the ProV1's don't vary much in price so I don't stock up. Also my friends supply me with EVERY ProV1 they find on the course, and I think I have enough decent balls right now to last many months.

I have 3-4 dozen previous model versions of the Q-Star & 2.5 dozen previous model Z-Stars in the bank. This will get me through the fall & beyond no trouble. Will look for a bargain ball deal over the winter to re-build the stash for next spring but have been loving the Q-Star so much I may pay the extra dollars for this years new model.

Never stock up on gloves, tees, ball markers etc. Just pick them up as needed. Do love the epoch tees. A single box lasts half a year easy.

This was the first year I stocked up on golf balls and I think it's really saved me some money. 6 dozen ProV1x AAAA for $100 at the golf show in February and I still have about a dozen left.

I don't think i have bought a full dozen of balls in a couple years, I will just grab a sleeve at the pro shop and hope that is enough for the day, There is usually 5-7 other balls in the bag from previous rounds if the sleeve is not enough.As far as tee's and other stuff I just get them as I need them.

I do stock up usually once or twice per year on balls. Recently I bought 5 dozen Callaway SR3's for $150 at Golf Galaxy which will last me 10-12 months as I average about a ball per round.

I usually don't, but, thanks to some store credit, I just scored a ton of tees and another two-dozen balls. I'm good for a while.

I typically don't stock up too much on balls. I like to play the same ball on a consistent basis, so i end up with a lot of unused balls.

I think "hoard" is what I do, rather than "stock up". I have 6-8 gloves, at least 20 doz new balls, prob another 20 doz experienced balls. I never buy tees.

I generally keep about 3 dozen in the stockpile. When I get down to last one, I reload. If there is a deal to be had, I will purchase more.

I've always got two or three dozen balls, tees and divot tools on hand. I tend to buy gloves as I need them.

I have over 4 dozen balls in my golf closet. I buy tees and soft spikes in bulk off of Ebay and gloves three at at time (with another three free) from MG Golf.

Do you stock up on golf balls and accessories or do you buy as you need? I always keep a decent stock of different supplies at my disposal. Many dozens of balls, extra golf gloves, divot tools, tees etc.

Why? I'm a deal junkie. I love to save money and try to buy in bulk to do so. Therefore I end up with a stockpile. Most of the balls I buy are much less than retail. Yes they will all get used. Having a year round season and a home course that eats golf balls helps.

Here is a picture of my current stash. I'd love to see what other THPers have stashed away

5af3b16917701a90fc77572d7af5b03a.jpg

You are obviously prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

I buy 2 dozen a time and when I see a ball that I like on sale I will pick up a few more but golf town doesn't have good deals on balls until after November.

I usually go 2 dozen,right now only a dozen of the Chrome soft's on hand. Some of you have an amazing stock on hand,I am a tad jealous

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Wow that is nicely organized.

I keep an extra glove and have lots of balls, but usually only keep about a dozen.

Right now I have an extra glove just in case.

Lots of tees as I just bought a pack of 100 and have barely even tapped into it.

I have a few dozen balls,

Srixon Q-star - newest onces to try
Titleist nxt tour - 1 dozen I've been using them
Titleist prov1 - about a dozen I've been using
Nike Mojo - several years ago about about 5 dozen and still have like 3 dozen of them. They aren't great for me, so when I decided to buy them many years ago, bought several dozen for $50.00 and couldn't pass it up, but if I had known I would not like them, I would not have bothered, so they are in my may just smack them at the driving bag.
I've also got a bag of several sleeves of random balls from various scramble tournaments I have done over the years that I keep for just in case. They are usually balls I would never buy.

I generally do not stock up like crazy on stuff. Now if I am down to about 6 left of a ball I like then I'll buy another dozen.

Back