What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that nobody questions my masculinity. I think I need to grow a big burly beard until I can replace these grips.

Thanks for the compliment. I am thinking that I will be deadly with these things (or at least a little imposing or at worst, annoying haha).

lol you could be the Rainbow warrior!! Not that theres anything wrong with that. ha

I just hope that nobody questions my masculinity. I think I need to grow a big burly beard until I can replace these grips.

Thanks for the compliment. I am thinking that I will be deadly with these things (or at least a little imposing or at worst, annoying haha).

Naw man I would not worry about that. You play the sticks the way you like them. Nobody else's opinion should matter. Wear the grips out and then get you some new Tour Velvet grips. You can come back down to Gray, Ga. and I will put them on for ya.....

Last edited:
Naw man I would not worry about that. You play the sticks the way you like them. Nobody else's opinion should matter. Wear them grips out and them get you some new Tour Velvet grips. You can come back down to Gray, Ga. and I will put them on for ya.....

That sounds like a plan!

I hate all of you haha.

I should buy a pair or two of the LoudMouth pants to go with the grips.

One of these will work
images

The would not fit I am sure. He is still fatter than I am.

You keep eating that bucket size box of "Gold Fish" and hit your 40's and guess what, you could probably pick em up at the dollar store :eek:)

Last edited:
intro song as you walk to the first tee?

Bow chicka bow chicka bow chicka bow chicka.. just try and avoid the handlebar mustache and biker gloves on the golf course.

we are way off topic now. from rainbow warrior, to john daly pants, to gold fish.
sorry jb lol

You keep eating that bucket size box of "Gold Fish" and hit your forty's and guess what, you could probaly pick em up at the dollar store :eek:)

Don't I know it. I need to lose 10 lbs before the outing, and what will make GG sick is that I will do it in about 3 weeks haha.

buahaha... you guys are hilarious...

i picked up a titleist glove and man i think ill get a few more pairs... really nice feeling

buahaha... you guys are hilarious...

i picked up a titleist glove and man i think ill get a few more pairs... really nice feeling

You wear 2?

I bought a set of Cleveland CG7 Black Pearl irons. Sweeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet pick up!! Love those irons!

I looked at those a few days ago. Definately a sweet looking set of irons. Hope you hit them well.

You wear 2?
not at the same time... i go thru 3 especially on days like today... hands sweat really bad so i rotate 2-3
i actually shoulda used two... my rt hand slipped a bunch of times today

great looking irons setho! taste the rainbow!

I played today. I hit them very well, so easy to hit.

I looked at those a few days ago. Definately a sweet looking set of irons. Hope you hit them well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back