The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump...

training camps are opening soooon!

haha you beat me to the bump! More importantly, DALLAS opens camp this Saturday. Im sure that fact has more to do with Jerry finding a way to make more money then getting a jump on the competition, would should be light this year in the NFC Beast. lol

oh yes and Tampa has plenty of those! :zdance:

how bout them Cowboys!! noway JJ finding a way to make money? you gotta give him credit he can do that. have you been to the new stadium yet OEM?

haha you beat me to the bump! More importantly, DALLAS opens camp this Saturday. Im sure that fact has more to do with Jerry finding a way to make more money then getting a jump on the competition, would should be light this year in the NFC Beast. lol

how bout them Cowboys!! noway JJ finding a way to make money? you gotta give him credit he can do that. have you been to the new stadium yet OEM?

Yep I went last Christmas while I was there visiting family. They live about ten minutes or so from the House that Jerry built. Its HUGE! I mean you just cant imagine it till you drive up and see just how friggin huge it is. Nice place though

ya its ridiculous! i havent been in yet but around the outside and saw alot of pictures from friends of the inside and the TV is un real!

thats cool, so its a good place to see a game or to hang out? and how bout the big screen? overwhelming?

Duuuuuude! The screen is something else. We walked up to these huge glass doors and looked inside. You can see whats on that tv as clear as day. I tried the door and it wasnt locked so we went inside for a better look. This still put us behind another barrier or wall or something but you got a really nice view of the tv. I guess the doors lock remotely and are magnetic. As we walked out the doors locked right behind us lol

cowboys and dez bryant reach a 5 year 11.8 million dollar deal.

Make it rain Dez!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow thats cool to hear that its a great picture, must really be something to behold in person. did they ever move it up to avoid punters going for it/

Duuuuuude! The screen is something else. We walked up to these huge glass doors and looked inside. You can see whats on that tv as clear as day. I tried the door and it wasnt locked so we went inside for a better look. This still put us behind another barrier or wall or something but you got a really nice view of the tv. I guess the doors lock remotely and are magnetic. As we walked out the doors locked right behind us lol

thats a steal for a player of his talent. lets hope he stays in line and earns alot more. also hopefully this will start a flood of 1st rd signings!

cowboys and dez bryant reach a 5 year 11.8 million dollar deal.

Now he's the first, first rounder to sign right?

ya i pretty sure he was the first. could be wrongt though.

i think it shows a lot for him since he was able to work out a deal and get to training camp when it starts instead of holding out and wanting more money.

yeah he's the first and only one so far

ESPN was saying that Dallas has the best WR core in the league this year, they were putting Witten as a WR though. I think adding Dez Bryant is HUGE!

Now they just have to re-train Roy Williams to catch the ball

Now they just have to re-train Roy Williams to catch the ball

i think roy's going to be just fine this year. i think he's got this year to reestablish himself or he's done.

i think roy's going to be just fine this year. i think he's got this year to reestablish himself or he's done.

I dont know if he will be fine but I agree that this is the year he better perform

They don't even need Roy. Put Austin and Ogletree/Hurd on the outside. Put Bryant in the slot. Witten is tight end. Now put Felix Jones in the backfield. Tell me who you are covering? As long as Garrett calls the right plays this offense will be unstoppable. Comes the fourth quarter and teams are tired of running around all day and then throw the Barbarian in the backfield. Combine that with a very good defense and I just don't know who stops this team. Never been more excited for a football season in my life. Of course that means 8-8 and missing the playoffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back