Happy Birthday GolferGal

Happy Birthday GG!!!!
Makes sure our guy gets home in one piece...lol
Enjoy your day.

We cannot be held responsible for his actions. There will be drinks involved.

Since GG and I dont exchange gifts much, I decided the perfect thing to do was to tell her we are going away. So for the weekend, we are headed to Orlando for some looking around. It is a place we visit often. As a bonus, one of our friends from Sligo is down there with his better half and we are going to have some nice dinner and drinks at a place I like quite a bit on Saturday night.

I was totally surprised! JB came into my office and said pack your bags we are going to Orlando. I am so excited!!

Happy Birthday GG!!!!
Makes sure our guy gets home in one piece...lol
Enjoy your day.

Haha I will do my best :smile: Thank you so much!!

Since GG and I dont exchange gifts much, I decided the perfect thing to do was to tell her we are going away. So for the weekend, we are headed to Orlando for some looking around. It is a place we visit often. As a bonus, one of our friends from Sligo is down there with his better half and we are going to have some nice dinner and drinks at a place I like quite a bit on Saturday night.

How sweet! You BOTH deserve a little get away but its even nicer that you will have nice dinner/drinks

Thank you to everyone so many amazing birthday wishes this thread has truly made my day :clapp:

And Mary, I will definitely be sipping a pina colada with you in September....maybe even two ; )

Thank you to everyone so many amazing birthday wishes this thread has truly made my day :clapp:

And Mary, I will definitely be sipping a pina colada with you in September....maybe even two ; )

You have a "date"! We can talk shoes and all things girly :) Enjoy Orlando!!

First off GG I hope you're having an outstanding B-Day enjoy it. JB nice post you Sir are a very lucky man to have such a partner. We hear so often of bad relationships it so great when you hear of ones like the two of you have.

Happy Birthday Morgan! I hope you have a great time this weekend!

Happy Birthday GG!! Have a great day!

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for the amazing birthday wishes. I am kind of sad my birthday is coming to an end but I am so excited for my surprise weekend!

Wow, I can't believe that I missed this one. Happy belated birthday GG. I hope it was a great one.

Back