Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

The beat down is in progress. Bring on week 2. Hopefully I can get to 1-1.

21.5 from ivory. Now its sit back and see how many peyton and damarius rack up against me

Omg what a run by gordon

Marriott to Wright 52 yard TD. And I left Wright on my bench today. YES!

I don't know if he's that good or the Lions are that bad on D. But Gordon looks really good.

And Kendal Wright! My team may actually be OK

Just made weddle have concrete shoes.

Me thinks his owners are in for a nice year.
Just quoting cuz Ameer is showing some good touches today!

knew I should have kept the titans defense.....

Not sure what happened. The Washington-Miami game ended with Alfred Morris having 9 points and now it shows him with zero!

Not sure what happened. The Washington-Miami game ended with Alfred Morris having 9 points and now it shows him with zero!

Jarvis Landry and Pierre Garcon are also showing 0 points !?!?

The system is messed up all over. Quite a few players show 0 right now

Woodhead getting touches and a TD is huge for me. I hope he can stay healthy and productive this year.

The system is messed up all over. Quite a few players show 0 right now

They'l get it right eventually. Weird though that they had it right and then wiped it out. Morris had 125 yards rushing and now they show all zeros for him.

Is ESPN scoring off for anyone else? It's showing me with 0 points for miller and I know he had at least 5

Is ESPN scoring off for anyone else? It's showing me with 0 points for miller and I know he had at least 5
Yeah its messed up

Lol rivers with a red zone int

Man I guess I should have started Mariota instead of Manning but who really could of seen this coming.

So, my team sucks

Phillip Rivers playing like he's a graduate of the Adam Vinatieri school for ruining fantasy teams. Oh well, the law of averages says I've got a lot of good stuff coming my way in the future. Then again the fantasy gawds could be telling me my team sucks.

Back