The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

I have some catching up to do here, but wow! this looks and sounds like it was one hell of a time!
Congrats once again to team Jrod, and PhillymVp!

Congrats Team JRod and PhillyV! At least you won today PhillyV because your browns sure as hell didnt! :banana:

What an amazing weekend of golf and camaraderie. I'm proud of my squad, AdamW, ColinB and Wardy. You guys golfed your ball all weekend. Shout out to JRod for defending. Now I gotta listen to his crap for a whole year. Big props to Nick P, who really golfed his ball like a stud all weekend. And finally to the MVP PhillyV. Most deserving. We will see you in Carlsbad for the Grandaddy of them all. Bring some 8620 with you! Need to make some more MD3's :). Final thanks to JB and Golfer Gal for putting on a superb event! # DNevsOut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2015 Gauntlet Live Update Thread

Damn and I was certain having the shanks would solidify my MVP bid.

I'm sorry to my team and especially DRP. No one should ever have to witness something like that.

Had a great time with Callaway they are all class acts and really know how to have fun!

Last edited:
I want to personally thank Ethan for introducing so many of us to wonderful world of Malort.

What an amazing weekend of golf and camaraderie. I'm proud of my squad, AdamW, ColinB and Wardy. You guys golfed your ball all weekend. Shout out to JRod for defending. Now I gotta listen to his crap for a whole year. Big props to Nick P, who really golfed his ball like a stud all weekend. And finally to the MVP PhillyV. Most deserving. We will see you in Carlsbad for the Grandaddy of them all. Bring some 8620 with you! Need to make some more MD3's :). Final thanks to JB and Golfer Gal for putting on a superb event! # DNevsOut

Thanks DNevs... It was great playing with you and mward today.

So we'll just tee it up again tomorrow then?
Or we can just go sit at the bar for 5 hours and drink since I'm pretty sure we both know how the round would go... Back and forth back and fourth haha

Congrats to Team Jrod and Philly V for punching his ticket to the freaking Grandaddy!

One of the best events to follow (and that is saying something)--you all gave us a great sense of how much fun you all had this weekend.

That picture is absolutely 100% JRod
That's our captain... Let's not forget as soon as he was done playing he pulled a fishing pole out of nowhere and decided to fish on the pond guarding the 18th hole haha

Scotty Effin G

That's our captain... Let's not forget as soon as he was done playing he pulled a fishing pole out of nowhere and decided to fish on the pond guarding the 18th hole haha

f47a955e985d448fa89f9e719f5f5530.jpg

Congrats to the winning team. You guys played great and sounds like had a ton of fun along the way. PhillyV a big congrats to you also not only for the MVP but for qualifying for the big show!

Just caught up. Congrats Team JRod on the win and PhillyV for taking home the MVP! Great event and a lot of fun to follow.

Hahaha that video

Congrats Team JRod and PhillyV! Lots of fun following along and catching up all weekend!

Followed this thread from the beginning through the weekend...no words for the awesomeness. Would love to get the wedgeucation from RFC sometime!

Congrats to all who won, looks like a ton of fun was had this weekend!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back