4th Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

Super pumped for this tomorrow... Good luck everyone. Hoping to join my gauntlet teammate! Had my first taste of some competitive and extremely fun golf and it's all I can think about.

I keep thinking of how awesome it would be to wake up to being the one chosen. I'm thinking I wouldn't be going in to work, it would be celebration time!

I want the belt!.....or at a minimum #TeamRedemption taking it home this year!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I keep thinking of Eddie Murphy in the the Golden Child, 'I want the Belt......Pllleeeaaassseee"

Good luck everyone, going to be quite the Tuesday for someone!

Can't wait to hear my name chosen :D..............should be a good tuesday.

Tomorrow someone gets the September call up to The Show.

As awesome as the gauntlet was to follow, it is indeed a small glimpse of what the grandaddy of em all is like!

I was referring to so many interested in this, could get an idea about part of the ZooCrew since some did not take in too much or any at all of #TheGauntlet. :D

I was referring to so many interested in this, could get an idea about part of the ZooCrew since some did not take in too much or any at all of #TheGauntlet. :D
They missed out big time then IMO

True story. I got caught up on that thread yesterday and it was a phenomenal read.

4th Contest 2015 Grandaddy - Join Team Redemption

All I got to say is you might need the Tower of Power to take down those zoo crewers!

Good luck folks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt.... The picture of Rhi being defeated by the bunker was hilarious....

And all the back and forth was fun as well.

A lot of the non-playing activities made the on course stuff even better. Hats off to all that participated for sure!

#BestTuesdayEver

Excited for whomever wins this spot. Super excited if it were to be me.

Excited for whomever wins this spot. Super excited if it were to be me.

+1. Really excited to see who will be joining the roster. I know whoever gets the ticket will play their heart out against the ZooCrew.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Man the ZooCrew is an absolutely great group of people... What a privilege it was to meet them and I hope to see them again soon.

I agree 100% with this post! The Gauntlet was a phenomenal follow!

And I agree with this post 100% as well as agree with the other post! :)

Another THPer joining #TeamRedemption on the heels of PhillyV's MVP. Going to be an exciting Tuesday!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
good luck all. Excited to see who gets that next spot.

Good luck everyone. I want this so badly but I'm happy for anyone and everyone that gets in.

Last edited:
Whomever gets selected will represent THP well, good luck all.

:popcorn:

Back