THPers Invading The Mirage

I have never stayed at the Mirage, but have been in it many times. Great hotel and location on the Strip for the THP crew, with a lot of good eating choices and much better gaming floor than the Rio to boot.

Oh man, that is cool. The mirage, sounds like a heck of a weekend! Never been to Vegas, so this would be a cool starter!

Never stayed at the Mirage but definitely look forward to it.

I've never been to Vegas, but I'm hoping I can convince my wife to let me go to this event, I'll just have to bring her along.

Well done, Mike Dean!!

A Tip of the Cap to 441 for getting two awesome venues for this one!

Love me some Vegas, Love me some THP a winning combination.

For the cigar smokers in the crowd, the Mirage has an awesome outdoor bar called "Rhumbar" that is cigar friendly.

Going to be a great THP event when pairing it with the Mirage hotel.

Wonderful selection. Super nice property. Well done. Fingers will be crossed.
JM

Damn, this is going to be straight nutty! Can't wait!

Love The Mirage, stayed there my first trip to Sin City and had a great time. Heck of an event lined up; kudos to the THP staff!

I'll be at TPC Vegas this Friday morning for a round; hopefully I'll gain some course knowledge for a possible return trip!
:alien:

EPIC!!

The Mirage, I can take their money out of the slots just as easy as any other hotel

Mirage - great property.
If anyone cares, the Beatles "Love" cirque de soleil show is there.
And, if you so desire, Shadow Creek GC can be accessed by Mirage Guests. But only Mon-Thurs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a coincidence, my bachelor party will be in 2016.............

Will this be a spouse/family friendly event?

What a great hotel to host THP! Great location and a super fun atmosphere.

Have I missed the dates being announced yet?

Oh man...the only thing that could make this better would be if it was during the March Madness weekend. The Mirage Sports Book is one of the best in Vegas. But, that's one of its 3 busiest weekends of the year, so I'm sure it's not that weekend, otherwise pricing would be out of this world. And we all know MD441, is the ultimate negotiator!!

Oh man the Migage!!!!! Ready for this one for sure! This will be truly epic I can feel it. I want in

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well well well.

#barraised

Bravo THP! This is so awesome, yet potentially terrifying! I will start picking up some overtime. Maybe buy some more life insurance. Who's bringing the Malort?

If you need me, I'll be across the street at BRGR. Duck breast bacon doesnt cause guilt issues. That is until my wife decided to get a pet duck.

I don't even need to leave the property to see Tosh. Now we are talking.

Back