Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

Imagine the person who opens up the orders tomorrow morning.:banghead:

Not only is the description correct for the entire set but the model number is too. I wonder if this is common practice for them?

Imagine the person who opens up the orders tomorrow morning.:banghead:
Imagine what'll happen when they figure out who made the typo in the first place. :stickbeat:

I just moved 58 posts from the Deal of the day thread into this previously smaller and later created thread. Normally posts go to where the first one started, but I thought since a thread got started specifically for this, I thought I'd move them all here.

Good move Smalls.

leave it to smalls to straighten up for us! thanks big guy! :D

I just moved 58 posts from the Deal of the day thread into this previously smaller and later created thread. Normally posts go to where the first one started, but I thought since a thread got started specifically for this, I thought I'd move them all here.

Oh if they do try to pull out, it looks like this will meet all the requirements of falling under false advertising.

To establish that an advertisement is false, a plaintiff must prove five things: (1) a false statement of fact has been made about the advertiser's own or another person's goods, services, or commercial activity; (2) the statement either deceives or has the potential to deceive a substantial portion of its targeted audience; (3) the deception is also likely to affect the purchasing decisions of its audience; (4) the advertising involves goods or services in interstate commerce; and (5) the deception has either resulted in or is likely to result in injury to the plaintiff. The most heavily weighed factor is the advertisement's potential to injure a customer. The injury is usually attributed to money the consumer lost through a purchase that would not have been made had the advertisement not been misleading. False statements can be defined in two ways: those that are false on their face and those that are implicitly false.

Number 5 is the only "iffy" one but if you are out any money then it does.

you have to imagine that $112 is less then cost for the whole set right? gonna be interesting...

Were gonna all be on here cussing them out tomorrow heh.

you have to imagine that $112 is less then cost for the whole set right? gonna be interesting...
You mean like how much it costs them to make it? I doubt it.

Were gonna all be on here cussing them out tomorrow heh.

We'd all be on here tomorrow anyway! We are all on right now after midnight.

We have 28 people viewing this thread. Do you know how much damage 28 people can do to a companies reputation? This might hurt them but if everyone stays together on it they would be even more screwed to piss off this many people at one time.

dooh bpipe beat me to it! :)

I put an order in, I figure what the heck, why not......

Will we ever know just how many sets were sold...er ordered that is.

Especially how we have all collected in one area of a possible TGW bashing
We have 28 people viewing this thread. Do you know how much damage 28 people can do to a companies reputation? This might hurt them but if everyone stays together on it they would be even more screwed to piss off this many people at one time.

Im buying... A little nervous but I'm doing it anyway. Just hope they don't up the charge after I expected a $112.50 charge to go through.. I'd be screwed lol.

Just make sure if they shaft us (no pun intended) we all give them negative feedback.

Im buying... A little nervous but I'm doing it anyway. Just hope they don't up the charge after I expected a $112.50 charge to go through.. I'd be screwed lol.

They can't do that under any circumstances.

Last thread I remember generating this much action involved a famous golfer and a Caddilac Escalade. Oh, and a wife with a 120 mph SS.

Back