Oh MY God, Amazon deal Get it while you can

lol and the listing still has that price!

lol and the listing still has that price!

I looked on tgw.com and their phones open up at 8AM Eastern. So, I would say the price is changed around 8:01.

I just placed my order........let's see what happens.

Good grief. Id order these even if I was left handed like TC. The price still stands.

They pinged my account as well. Hard to beleive they have not shut this down yet. Anyone want to buy my Burners, lol?

Haha. What the heck. I went for it, too.

lol somewhere someone is trying to figure out wtf is going on and what the hell to do about it

lol somewhere someone is trying to figure out wtf is going on and what the hell to do about it

some shmuck's running around a warehouse freaking out!!! did you order a set?

hahahaha, I agree Kevin. I just saw this and jumped all over a set. If it works it works

if any of this works let us know....I've got a set in my cart now waiting for me to push the magic button lol

Whats MY NAME???????? Of course I did!

I just jumped in on it too, I figured what the heck, worse case I'm out $112 bucks but if it's going to work I'd kick my own ass if I was too chicken to get in on it!!!

just ordered a set, said that there was 1 left in stock!!!

I just jumped in on it too, I figured what the heck, worse case I'm out $112 bucks but if it's going to work I'd kick my own ass if I was too chicken to get in on it!!!

my bro talked me into it!!! damn peer pressure.

hehehe, sorry bro but this could be well worth it

Haha that was basically my process in the 20 seconds I pondered on it.. turns out I am very persuasive.

Lmao I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course you do, i'm going to be pissed if i'm stuck with a set of right handed clubs though!!

hehehe, sorry bro but this could be well worth it

if it works out yes, it could be, that's the risk though i suppose.

Most likely they'll come back to all of us and say, whoops, error and we're sorry we either never charged you or here is a refund. BUT there is that chance that TGW will say FRICK, Amazon you sons a b!tches owe us X amount of dollars to fill all these orders since it was YOUR mistake and we're the ones who benefit in the long run. It might be a stretch I know....but we can always dream!

so, if it does come through, who in the hell am i going to have a shot at selling these too? lmao!

Back