Deals of the Day, Non-Golf Edition

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Spank818 told me about this place a couple weeks ago. I've already used it to buy a laptop and a 42" Panasonic LCD TV.

They have categories of items, from a variety of sources, lots of big name stores. Pick your poison!

Right now they have large widescreen monitors at cheap prices ($275 for a 28").

Check it out, it can really get you in trouble!

Spank818 told me about this place a couple weeks ago. I've already used it to buy a laptop and a 42" Panasonic LCD TV.

They have categories of items, from a variety of sources, lots of big name stores. Pick your poison!

Right now they have large widescreen monitors at cheap prices ($275 for a 28").

Check it out, it can really get you in trouble!

Thanks for the heads up Smally. I need a new laptop, just don't want one, haha. Guess I'll check it out.

Good site Smalls.

PS- They have the R9 sale listed on there. :)

cool site! thanks spank and smalls! wow 28" cpu monitor would be HUGE!

cool site! thanks spank and smalls! wow 28" cpu monitor would be HUGE!

I have a 24" HP monitor. I freaking love it!

I've never heard of the brand (I-Inc), but Tiger Direct sells it and it has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating out of 223 reviews. Response time of 3ms! Jacqui said I could buy it and give her the one I'm using now. Hmmmmmm.

wow I thought my HP 22" was big! you go smalls!

We have 27" on our iMacs in the design labs at my University. Makes it kind of painful to come home to my little 13" Macbook.

lol I just found it too and it still has the $112 price tag!

Good site Smalls.

Good site Smalls.

lol I just found it too and it still has the $112 price tag!

It does, but the thing with this site is you have to go to the page that shows the item. Whatever price is there is the one that you go off of. Earlier today it was still pointing to the bogus price, but now if you click on it it shows the real price!

There's a lot of items on here like that, usually it's only a small amount of difference though, they don't usually change by 800%! LOL

Yeah, I notice if you try specific categories (I went straight to the PUMA section) it's full of expired deals.
You just have to get lucky with the current deals.

Yeah, I notice if you try specific categories (I went straight to the PUMA section) it's full of expired deals.
You just have to get lucky with the current deals.

You can check the box to hide the expired ones.

Couple this site with Consumer Reports website, and I'm a happy camper!

I'll throw another site out there: 6pm.com
Haven't actually ordered anything from them yet, but the selection and prices (especially clearance items) look very nice.
Lots of golf-related brands too.

Spank, I bet you are a Wooter

Spank, I bet you are a Wooter

Actually not really. They sell a lot of Tchotchkies and things of that nature that I have no good use for. They do pop up every once in a while with a real good deal but it's rare. I just really have an RSS feed to notify me of new sales stuff on certain sites so I don't really have to do to much leg work. Nowadays I tend to shop for more baby and toddler stuff since I have the boys. It helps to save a couple of bucks here and there.

Actually not really. They sell a lot of Tchotchkies and things of that nature that I have no good use for. They do pop up every once in a while with a real good deal but it's rare. I just really have an RSS feed to notify me of new sales stuff on certain sites so I don't really have to do to much leg work. Nowadays I tend to shop for more baby and toddler stuff since I have the boys. It helps to save a couple of bucks here and there.

You ever been in a woot off though? I have been trying to buy a "bag of crap" for 5 years now. Its 5 bucks but you have no idea what you are getting. When you get your shipment, it will be random stuff. If you are lucky you will get a note that says, your shipment will be there soon. that means you just got something HUGE!! Thats the only time I go on there.

You ever been in a woot off though? I have been trying to buy a "bag of crap" for 5 years now. Its 5 bucks but you have no idea what you are getting. When you get your shipment, it will be random stuff. If you are lucky you will get a note that says, your shipment will be there soon. that means you just got something HUGE!! Thats the only time I go on there.

I have seen that an I was curious to what people have been getting. I bet most of the stuff in there are leftovers from previous Woot! deals that they didn't sell out. TShirts, usb chargers, headphones, that sort of crap.

I just got my first BOG a month ago after about 6 years of trying.

I love the woot

Yeah, spill the beans! Toaster oven? Pillow pets? What? :D

I got a Swill Beer truck matchbox car which is a SNL reference

I got a wine bottle carrier.

A sound activated dancing snowman statue thuing.

I got a MR T book on record with a follow along book, which is from his cartoon. It has a pricetag on it from 1985.

and a set of Disney CR Rom software for something called "be the star" which i guess you need to use with the Disney Flix video cam.

I got a Swill Beer truck matchbox car which is a SNL reference

I got a wine bottle carrier.

A sound activated dancing snowman statue thuing.

I got a MR T book on record with a follow along book, which is from his cartoon. It has a pricetag on it from 1985.

and a set of Disney CR Rom software for something called "be the star" which i guess you need to use with the Disney Flix video cam.

Dude, that is a box of crap. I love it. You should do a review on that Mr T book... "I pity the fool!" :D

Back