The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I keep the hope alive that my entry will get chosen. The GRANDADDY is a life changer and I definitely want to be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how little things fuel the fire. Watching the Solheim Cup was great and seeng the grit & determination was great. Goes to show its never over and every shot counts.

My afternoon range session just got some extra kick to it

Funny how little things fuel the fire. Watching the Solheim Cup was great and seeng the grit & determination was great. Goes to show its never over and every shot counts.

My afternoon range session just got some extra kick to it
Luckily for us in December both teams will follow rule #1, unlike SP.

Luckily for us in December both teams will follow rule #1, unlike SP.

I expect a lot of "good -good??" Let's go grab a drink!

a7dc1e7cb6d738e57e9818af7c7c5cb3.jpg

Every time I look at this bag I think about my kissed chance at The King and what it would mean to me to be part of the lucky 12.

Really fired up to get one of those 12 spots after watching the Solheim Cup.

After watching the Solhiem,the fire inside for match play burns deep in me.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I expect a lot of "good -good??" Let's go grab a drink!
"Sweep it", "put it in your pocket", "whats that for, par...pick it up"

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

A lot of talk in here about the singles matches today at the Solheim Cup, so I'll just leave this here.

Second day singles, starting on the 18th on the Dye Course, me against Ethan. I went first and I'll NEVER forget the feeling that came over me as I approached the ball, took my stance, and ripped my tee shot right down the middle of the fairway.

And now thanks to a photobucket delivery this week, this will hang over my desk forever…

e433272c79562841effd65ef86d481e0.jpg

ac47dc3586699761dd95f0b730730b41.jpg

Awesome photo Pete. The views, the tee shot, all of it.

The anticipation is murder although I'm almost afraid to look at the thread because some one might have been posted as the winner and not be me! In any case, good luck to everyone involved!!

I posted in the pondering thread, that I'm pondering new irons. How great would it be to have help in that ponder with a custom fitting in Carlsbad in December. Yeah, I think I could put the ponder on hold until then!!

Like others watching an event like this gets the competitive golf juices flowing. Hoping my ticket gets punched for December

Im going to the MUTHA ****ING Grandaddy of em all!!!!

Hahaha who ha going to bring dude? I'm sure it was a 2fer.

You deserve it man. Hope to join you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, JMan captaining this team and you as a teammate has me jacked. Throw in all the other teammates that have Benn announced so far & we've got one hell of a squad heading to SoCal.... Can't wait to see who joins us.

Not gonna lie, JMan captaining this team and you as a teammate has me jacked. Throw in all the other teammates that have Benn announced so far & we've got one hell of a squad heading to SoCal.... Can't wait to see who joins us.

And I want to reiterate this. This is Jman's team. Im just along for the ride like the rest of you. Im going to soak it all in, play some ****ing incredible equipment and love every minute of it.

Looking forward to see who joins you and the other members of #TeamRedemption

with the skins game I played with my buddies yesterday and the Solheim cup this morning, eagerly anticipating the announcements, since this is less than 3 months out!

And I want to reiterate this. This is Jman's team. Im just along for the ride like the rest of you. Im going to soak it all in, play some ****ing incredible equipment and love every minute of it.
Congrats JB you deserve it! I know Captain Jman will lead you and the other THPers into victory!

I posted in the pondering thread, that I'm pondering new irons. How great would it be to have help in that ponder with a custom fitting in Carlsbad in December. Yeah, I think I could put the ponder on hold until then!!
I'm thinking about a whole new setup. I'm with you that it would be awesome to get fit out there and bring home clubs straight from Callaway.

Some people are going to be very happy in a few more weeks. I surely hope I'm one of them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice! This is a good thing and you deserve it JB! Glad you are going back!

Awesome news, congrats. Perhaps we will have an announcement that makes another Monday very special for a THPer???

We all know what that means! #TeamRedemption just got a little more numerous. And so did the #Zoocrew! Love it!

Back