Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

yeah thats about what it looked like from here...

after i said all that i added it up and its 167 or 168 depending on the bogey (par 4 or par 5) and i think it was actually about right lol

freaking seema get luck again. weird seeing carling and sara all buddy buddy. i think its fake :D

She hasn't done ANYTHING since the show began. She has been saved twice and was bailed out tonight by Sara.

Wow @ Seema talking about her plans for the trip that "she" won herself. Get a grip lady!

ahhh shes riding others coat tails. gotcha

She hasn't done ANYTHING since the show began. She has been saved twice and was bailed out tonight by Sara.

Hoping for a Lili choke!

Carling really has to stop with the "I'm a little intimidated, not gonna lie."

whats up with the belly putter but uses a regular grip?

Nice shot Taryn!

no doubt I have heard it at least three times so far!

OFF TOPIC: garza for the rays has a no no in the 9th. hope i didnt break the baseball code. i was scared to say it but everyone check it out. its on espn.

edit: NO hitter for garza. had to update it lol

What the hell, they should just send them both home.

OFF TOPIC: garza for the rays has a no no in the 9th. hope i didnt break the baseball code. i was scared to say it but everyone check it out. its on espn.

edit: NO hitter for garza. had to update it lol
Funny post game interview with the shaving cream in the face. :)

I wish both had gone. That was pathetic.

I don't care what Carling says when she annoys everyone ('cept me), I hope she wins! Only bad thing about tonights show was there was no little dance.

Carling replied to my post on Facebook, pretty cool!

(My post) Carling, The Hackers Paradise is requesting your presence at the 2010 Fall Golf Outing at PGA National in September! Check it out and join the forum if you want to! We're hoping you win this Big Break thing and birdie dance to the end!

Carling Coffing Mike, Thank you for the invite! I would love to come hack it up with the "hackers paradise" guys, you guys seems to have a good sense of humor about this crazy game of golf. Unfortunately, that is during the end of the Futures Tour Season, and the beginning of LPGA QSchool. I'm disappointed that I cannot make it, but if I finish the season like a champ and make top 5 on the Futures $list, then no qschool and I'm all yours! Take Care :) CC

So she's been lurking, I'm trying to talk her into joining up!

I don't care what Carling says when she annoys everyone ('cept me), I hope she wins! Only bad thing about tonights show was there was no little dance.

Alright! Another Carling fan at THP. She is da bomb.

The day she joins is the day I leave!

Just kidding, it's pretty cool that she responded to you. I'm sure they're just portraying her as the bad guy this season because there has to be one, they can pretty much make anyone look like an angel or a devil.

Back