Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
The new season will start June 21.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is it being held this time?

I can't wait. I like the all women shows better.

Cat fights galore. They are a lot more entertaining than the men.

Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13

Smallville said:
I can't wait. I like the all women shows better.

+ infinity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be good, i've always enjoyed the big break's!!

i cant wait... id rather watch pretty girls than a bunch of guys hacking it around

bogey_russ said:
i cant wait... id rather watch pretty girls than a bunch of guys hacking it around
Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious how getting to vote other players off the show instead of skills challenges will work.

havent seen it yet but caught a preview the other day and looks entertaining to say the least

I am curious how getting to vote other players off the show instead of skills challenges will work.

Will they be voting just anyone off or just have the chance to save the loser of the golf challenge? The teaser doesn't sctually say they will be voting people off, just that they can decide their (I'm guessing the loser of the challenge) fate .

Ryann O'Toole is the best player of the lot, IMO. She has the first round lead of this week's Futures Tour event with a 6 under par 65. Ryann is a long hitter in the Kim Welch/Gerina Mendoza mold.

Will they be voting just anyone off or just have the chance to save the loser of the golf challenge? The teaser doesn't sctually say they will be voting people off, just that they can decide their (I'm guessing the loser of the challenge) fate .

Sorry Smalls I couldn't analyze the context of the game because I was too busy looking at all the bikini shots on the video. :D

Sorry Smalls I couldn't analyze the context of the game because I was too busy looking at all the bikini shots on the video. :D

lol... me too... im looking forward to this season

Me too Spank, I just happened to see them holding up some signs!

I tried to get into the big break a while ago, but I felt as though they were trying to coerce the contestants to act all hateful against their competitors...

I wish they would concentrate more on the golf, and less on the reactions of the other players.. Maybe I just watched a couple bad episodes..

you cant go wrong this season...
all women
some bikini action
golf
hopefully all women in bikinis playing golf

you cant go wrong this season...
all women
some bikini action
golf
hopefully all women in bikinis playing golf

All I saw was blah, blah, women, blah, blah, bikini, blah, blah, bikini, blah, golf. Add booze to that and that's all men will ever need. :D

All I saw was blah, blah, women, blah, blah, bikini, blah, blah, bikini, blah, golf. Add booze to that and that's all men will ever need. :D

they had actual words in the trailer?

Back