Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Cant stand Carling...lets go Lili!

Yeah Lili needs to burn that damn putter. THey should dedicate and episode to her destroying that piece of crap lol. I'm just glad the next season will have Blair and Elena on it again, yummy. But did they have to bring back Andrew and Blake? I hate those two monkeys. On a good note, we get to see Brian back and we will get to hear about how awesome of a golfer he is and how he strikes the ball SO pure that its hard for him to ever know what its going to do. He just hits the ball better than any golfer to ever play the game and we will get to hear shot for shot his thoughts on his greatness, I can't wait lol. Plus I'm sure the girls are gonna kick their butts.

What the hell was this course? Theres something wrong with people teeing off with 3 woods every hole and hitting 80 yard wedge shots into the green. This is my first experience with this show but I can honestly say I am completely unimpressed with both the skill level and course difficulty.

Quite exciting to see Blair back next year. This show may be weird and unfair, but they sure know how to get their viewers!

Go Carling! Epic win! Time to celebrate with Hank the Pank.

Lili wasn't her consistent self for once, she showed up playing someone elses game today. She usually doesn't make amazing shots, but she rarely screws up (like putting it in the bay/rocks).

Carling was on fire with that putter and earned her win today. I gotta tip my hat to her victory.

Yay Carling!

And glad to see Brain Mr. Hit it too Pure back for the next season!

Lili was VERY gracious in defeat.

I was cheering for Carling from day one. Her putting was very impressive throughout the competition. I liked Lili a lot too. Her putting just let her down.

It looks like A-God will be back in the new Big Break (that should be entertaining!), as well as Brian...as Smalls pointed out. It's nice to see Sara Brown will be playing too.

Yay Carling! Good win! Did everyone see the preview for the next Big Break in the Dominican Republic? Sara Brown is back as well as Andrew! Guys vs gals :wink:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Ooopsie :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Quite exciting to see Blair back next year.

(Uh, do you mean next month? Preview said it will air end of September)

Great finale, closely played and ladies holding it together and staying positive. Amazed to see Carling out drive Lili on that one hole.

fify setho!!

haha. That would be fantastic!

I am excited to see Andrew back. He is very fun to watch. I am also very happy to see Sarah Brown hitting it again. This should be a very interesting season.

Quite exciting to see Blair back next year. This show may be weird and unfair, but they sure know how to get their viewers!

Yes they do, their marketing department is earning their keep!!!

Suprised that Carling won but good for her. The thing I was trying to figure out was who were all the other girls rooting for? At first I sounded like Lili but by the end it sounded like they just didn't want to be there. Who do you think the rest of the contenstants were pulling for?

Suprised that Carling won but good for her. The thing I was trying to figure out was who were all the other girls rooting for? At first I sounded like Lili but by the end it sounded like they just didn't want to be there. Who do you think the rest of the contenstants were pulling for?

i didn't get the impression that the other contestants liked carling that much over the course of the show. she deserved to win though. she hit the most clutch putts.

Terrific outcome. I pulled for Carling after watching her Golf Channel videos last year spotlighting the Futures Tour.

Tremendous energy and a such a contrast to phony and vindictive Sara Brown, who says in her exit interview that she sulked all year in 2009, lacking a smile on or off the course. Yet so many posters on this forum and elsewhere fell for her garbage? LOL. Please don't handicap anything for me. Carling a year ago was exactly Carling today, and a year from now. Wonderfully genuine.

Sara predictably chose Lili in the final. If Lili had eliminated her, Sara would have picked Carling. That's exactly how that type of person thinks. You could see the bitchy tendencies all season, limited only because there weren't aggressive personalities on this version to push her. I hope the Dominican Republic group spits out Sara early, prompting more tears. :D

Big Break producers must have been falling over themselves in self congratulatory glee after securing that lineup for Dominican Republic. It's delightfully masochistic, one arrogant loudmouth after another, particularly on the male side. Hard to tell which personality will pull trump. The reality almost can't live up to expectation, in terms of outbursts and conflict.

Brian Skatell is the all time Big Break riot so I'll be rooting for him to stick around. Not confident in that, though. He may have the least game of any of the guys. I noticed Anthony Rodriguez, David Mobley, Andrew Giuliani, William "Football" Thompson. Others have posted they saw Blake Moore.

Back