Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Hey Clam - there are a couple of us Carling fans. (Seth is president of the fan club I think :act-up:.) I too, like Carling's personality, along with her golf game.

Glad to hear I ain't the only one. I bet she will Win the rest over before that rodeo is over. Giddyup!

Glad to hear I ain't the only one. I bet she will Win the rest over before that rodeo is over. Giddyup!

not a chance lol that voice just drives me crazy, she never shuts up, and always has a comment for everything. :banghead:

not a chance lol that voice just drives me crazy, she never shuts up, and always has a comment for everything. :banghead:

reminds me of a certain forum member, in an epic way!!!!

Spoiler
j/k dude!!!

I would hate to play against any one of these girls if I was playing for pride because they would kick my ass. If we played from the back tees, they would still pwn me and I would hate to cry in front of a girl... unless it was Carling and she was happy to see my, "sensitive side."

You wouldn't have to cry to show the sensitive side. You'd just need to show up with your rainbow grips.

haha that is true. i just like giving people a hard time about her. should be a good show tonight.
As long as Carling is on the show it's a good show bridges! hehehe

haha that is true. i just like giving people a hard time about her. should be a good show tonight.
I have to Dvr it cause I'm working the Monkey Disco. I'll be watching the posts to see what y'all think. I found it fun to compare notes last time.

I have to Dvr it cause I'm working the Monkey Disco. I'll be watching the posts to see what y'all think. I found it fun to compare notes last time.

im sure there will be alot of banter going on tonight, you should almost get a play by play from all of it lol

stupid question but is the show on tonite? the guide on my tv aint working and I'm to lazy to go searching the web for it

Yes, Sunday, at 8:00 Central.

cool thanks smalls!

I gotta start watching more, I dont really know enough about the girls. I really liked Ryanns game but read here earlier shes gone! btw whats up with the cheesy cones?

Oh cool, didn't realize you guys chatted during the show. I'll be here too.
And yes, boo Carling, go Sara Brown!

I gotta start watching more, I dont really know enough about the girls. I really liked Ryanns game but read here earlier shes gone! btw whats up with the cheesy cones?
watch the video on the 18th page. very first post the one-t quoted smalls. about 28 seconds ul hear it. lol
Oh cool, didn't realize you guys chatted during the show. I'll be here too.
And yes, boo Carling, go Sara Brown!
thata way JL!!

yeah thats what bridges and I do best, banter! :)

dont you watch big bro too JL?

I :love: Sara

oh my cheesy cone three ways! lol!

yeah thats what bridges and I do best, banter! :)

dont you watch big bro too JL?
I do! Haven't really decided who I'm rooting for there yet, I know who I don't want to win...

Back