Best Looking Irons Of 2015

These are part of the current lineup so I think these qualify, I still love the look of the TP MC irons. I do love the AP2s as well though.

Last edited:
I do think it's pretty clearly (IMO) Srixon and Bridgestone and then the rest of the world in terms of the looks department this year. Both companies have fantastic offerings this year appearance (and performance) wise.

If we're being honest I feel like it's been that way for years (IMO of course). The old Srixon Z Stars are some of the sexiest CB's I've ever seen (admittedly I'm slightly biased), and the J40 line was still winning beauty contests several years past it's prime - hell, probably still is!

Best Looking Irons Of 2015

If we're being honest I feel like it's been that way for years (IMO of course). The old Srixon Z Stars are some of the sexiest CB's I've ever seen (admittedly I'm slightly biased), and the J40 line was still winning beauty contests several years past it's prime - hell, probably still is!

I know what you mean, but I don't think either was on the radar to this degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for JPX 850F.

Srixon z745 (or 945...or 545...they're all beautiful)

Are the new Mizuno's counted as 2015? because the MP 5 and MP 25 are also gorgeous

Srixon 545s and then a big gap to whoever is #2

Another vote for JPX 850F.

Which as noted by Jman is another solid choice

Srixon gets my vote as well. That entire line is pure eye candy.

if they get released this year, and pending holding them in hand to confirm, i'm drooling over pics of the cobra king forged mb/cb. the fly-z+ forged were great at address and the cavity design wasn't nearly as busy or offensive in person.

srixon 745 are beautiful. i'll dissent on the 545s, though as i thought they were massive in-hand. just my opinion, of course.

love the bridgestone j15mb, j15cb and j15df.

but what is the "best?" is it most innovative while still aesthetically appealing? or is it sticking with tradition while packing in some new and/or improved tech? the j15mb and cb are gorgeous, but they don't bring anything "new" to design. i'll say it's between the 745 and j15df, and i'll land on the bridgestone golf j15 driving forged as the best looking irons of 2015.

Slightly biased as I have them in my bag, but the Z545 irons look great considering the segment they are classed as

Mizuno 850 Forged. Love the looks of my Z545, but I have to give the visually appealing nod to the Mizunos.

Srixon Z545, it has an extremely sharp and clean design for a game improvement iron.

I know what you mean, but I don't think either was on the radar to this degree.

Agree with that. Although I think for most outside of this site, the J15 line still isn't really on the radar...such a shame!

way beyond my ability, but Mizuno MP-5's

My vote is the Ben Hogan Ft. Worth 15 irons. Such a fluid design, with such an ever so changing indent in the back, not a pronounced cavity or wide sole. Each club looks as if someone hand-ground the sole and brushed the back-side. It gives such a nice, classic look, but you know they put some serious thought into those serious clubs.

(too bad they expect ball-striking well beyond my ability)

Count me for the Bridgestone 2015 lineup. They're all gorgeous!

j15df

Best looking? 945's

Best looking and practical (for someone with my ability)? 545's

If they count (they might barely sneak into 2015)...the Cobra King irons. If not I love the Vapors and the CG Blacks.

I saw the Ben Hogan irons at the PGA SS on the used rack over the weekend and thing they are amazing looking.

So my vote is for the Hogan FTW15 line

FG Tour 100.

Elegance, class, and pure sexiness all rolled into one sick blade.
Perfectly said, definitely the best looking irons for 2015.

I agree that Srixon really did a great job on the Z series.

Huge fan of the J15CB line. Just a cleaning looking line that performs.

Tough choice between three for me

J15 MB, Z545/745 and FG Tour 100

Fg tour v4
850 forged
S55's I think they qualify.
Vapor pro combo

On looks only, I would vote:

Z945 or J15MB. (tie)

Z745 or J15CB (tie for second)

Back