Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try the J15CB or J15 DPF!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might try that next time. My quest has me trying everything out so I'll make sure to check those too.

I have researched some wilson staff m3's all day so naturally now I have decided my next iron purchase is most likely going to be a set of srixon z545's. Makes a lot of sense. I have a problem.

I have researched some wilson staff m3's all day so naturally now I have decided my next iron purchase is most likely going to be a set of srixon z545's. Makes a lot of sense. I have a problem.

The struggle is real!

Pondering a Bobby Jones Black hybrid as I continue my life long search for a hybrid that I can hit consistently. Anyone gaming one or have experience with one?

Edit: Just found the review of this after an advanced search. Missed that one. I'll get up to speed there.

Looking at either Callaway Apex irons or the new Mizuno JPX ez forged irons to replace my Callaway x-18s.

Hit the Cobra Fly Z+ today. I was pretty impressed.

Looking at either Callaway Apex irons or the new Mizuno JPX ez forged irons to replace my Callaway x-18s.
Apex irons are legit. Absolutely love them. With the 2016 version coming out, they will be able to be had for a great price too.

A Bettinardi VWS BB-0 been wanting another Bettinardi and the variable weight system may push it over the edge if I can find one/find one I like

Cant wait to see/hit the new Apex , 2016 may lead to an all Callaway bag for me
I'm in a predicament. I love the Apex, but I know I'll like the 2016 Apex as well. That's also the scary part. The current Apex though carry that heavy sentimental meaning with The Grandaddy and all.

I'm in a predicament. I love the Apex, but I know I'll like the 2016 Apex as well. That's also the scary part. The current Apex though carry that heavy sentimental meaning with The Grandaddy and all.

They sure do. I think I'm going to bust them out for the rest of the year in honor of it.. And to prepare me for what's to come

Apex irons are legit. Absolutely love them. With the 2016 version coming out, they will be able to be had for a great price too.

I cant tell you when, but it rhymes with shmensday THP will have plenty of info for you.

They sure do. I think I'm going to bust them out for the rest of the year in honor of it.. And to prepare me for what's to come
You rock 'em brother. You're gonna be in incredible shape come December. And with your new fitted sticks, my goodness.

I cant tell you when, but it rhymes with shmensday THP will have plenty of info for you.

Now that I'm looking forward to. However I cannot imagine improvement over my apex pro irons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2135 8.0

Why not?

Shmensday will be a good day...the new apex has my interest

Wilson Staff Proto Irons.

Can't get the GBB off my mind....thinking Tini shaft since I've enjoyed it in the Mini. Need to sell a putter to help make this happen me thinks.

Can't get the GBB off my mind....thinking Tini shaft since I've enjoyed it in the Mini. Need to sell a putter to help make this happen me thinks.

had similar thoughts about the speeder for the GBB since I had that in the mini and also was the best shaft when I went through a fitting last December in the 815 and was surprised how the rogue worked better for me.

So many great options from callaway that it's hard not to find the best shaft

I know all Companies put out quality stuff.

But when the new Apex are released its hard to imagine any company having a more solid lineup from wedges to driver than Callaway.

A lot to ponder from them.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

But when the new Apex are released its hard to imagine any company having a more solid lineup from wedges to driver than Callaway.

They do a great job of having something for everyone as well. Many companies seem to concentrate in one area and dabble in others Callaway is just solid all the way through.

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

From top to bottom its certainly hard to argue. Especially now with the MD3's. I thought their previous wedges were always lacking something, but the MD3's aren't lacking anywhere. Titleist has a decent argument if their drivers fit to your swing. But I think for the general masses and widest ability to fit most if not all players, Callaway takes the cake.

From top to bottom its certainly hard to argue. Especially now with the MD3's. I thought their previous wedges were always lacking something, but the MD3's aren't lacking anywhere. Titleist has a decent argument if their drivers fit to your swing. But I think for the general masses and widest ability to fit most if not all players, Callaway takes the cake.

Absolutely...I couldn't keep a Cally wedge in my bag until the PM grind and then the MD3's. Finally a wedge that just feels great in all aspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back