Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I'm happy with my team, but I feel like I could use more depth in a couple of spots, but I feel like I'll have to part with too much to acquire said depth... Some very fair trades coming in, and one or two bonkers ones, but keep them coming.

I will always listen, let me know what are thinking...minus Edelman.

The only way I can see you team getting better overall is moving Charles or Edelman. If you get to that point let me know.

The only way I can see you team getting better overall is moving Charles or Edelman. If you get to that point let me know.
I am opening to moving Charles for the right deal.

I'm happy with my team, but I feel like I could use more depth in a couple of spots, but I feel like I'll have to part with too much to acquire said depth... Some very fair trades coming in, and one or two bonkers ones, but keep them coming.

quality for quantity...DO IT!

This is me, too.

Interested in moving Yeldon? If so send an offer over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not, unless he was a piece in a larger deal (but I dont see that happening with your current RB stable)

at 2-0 I'm very happy with my team. The issues is my bench is garbage, but I don't want to part with any of my starters to beef up my bench.

Looks like I might have a starting RB after all

Week 3 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

You did......BUT you have 2 TE's and what I offered him wouldn't be an upgrade for you. He literally has 0 points in the TE spot for this week.

Here's what I sent him:

Receive Joseph Randle, Dal RB from PP to Bench
Send Duke Johnson Jr., Cle RB from RB to PP
Send Jacob Tamme, Atl TE from Bench to PP

Wow I may have done that trade. Dallas has 3 running backs and with romo down you better believe they're going to use all three backs. I think Duke will start to put up better numbers and Tamme is in a good situation

Wow I may have done that trade. Dallas has 3 running backs and with romo down you better believe they're going to use all three backs. I think Duke will start to put up better numbers and Tamme is in a good situation

I thought it was fair. I think I make a slight upgrade at RB while dropping a TE that I don't plan to use.

And now FWIW, I hope you're correct on the Duke/Tamme assessment!

I thought it was fair. I think I make a slight upgrade at RB while dropping a TE that I don't plan to use.

And now FWIW, I hope you're correct on the Duke/Tamme assessment!

I still think Crowell is the better of the Browns backs to own for right now but both will have value this year. The offensive line was dominant last week

A little nervous on the matchup this week. Hopefully my guys I start can put up good numbers and not leave too much on the bench. I'm sure I'll find a way to screw it up LOL

• League 2
  • Trade Accepted
    CARR traded Shane Vereen, NYG to TACO
    CARR traded Darren Sproles, Phi to TACO
    CARR traded Allen Hurns, Jac to TACO
    TACO traded Andre Ellington, Ari to CARR
    TACO traded Brandon Coleman, NO to CARR
    TACO traded Mike Wallace, Min to CARR

Send me an offer! I liked them both as well
I don't know if there is much more for me to look at. With three players out injury/suspension I don't have a lot to work with.

And the more time goes by I think I prefer Matthews because of the QB situation.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Looks like Sproles and Mathews just became pretty valuable for a few weeks

Another trade in L3.

Drunk Spider Monkey get Chris Johnson
PunT 4 Kicks get Ryan Mathews

They upgrading the O line?

Sproles has never been a rushing threat. His numbers are all receptions. He had a good first game and then limited usage week 2. With Murray possibly out, he'll see the field a ton more

I bet it is just being careful or Murray is sick of looking at Bradford and needs a week off

I guess those 8 completions werent enough to continue the Manziel era. Back to McCown which says what they are seeing outside of the game.

Goos ol pettine painted himself intoba corner declaring mccown the starter in off season.
Cant blame him though i mean he has managed to lose 12 of the last 13 games or something like that as a starting QB.
I sense a short leash and a quick call to the bullpen could happen after a few games

Back