Steven Spielberg Movies Ranked from Worst to Best

I enjoyed Avatar when it was called Dances with Wolves. I saw it in IMAX, but the exact storyline was a head scratcher.
Hahahaha! I always considered it Fern Gully 2.

I don't think jaws deserves the top spot. Close encounters, Raiders and Schindler's list top his list for me

Crystal Skull was definitely the worst.

Since this list doesn't rank Kingdom of the Crystal last, is a festering pile of sludge.

Am I the only one that really enjoyed Minority Report and was bored to tears by Lincoln?

Am I the only one that really enjoyed Minority Report and was bored to tears by Lincoln?

Nope. Lincoln was bad. I actually fast forward through the parts that had Lincoln in them.

Nope. Lincoln was bad. I actually fast forward through the parts that had Lincoln in them.

The far better Lincoln movie was the one where he killed Vampire Confederates with an axe.

Hook is still way too low, and catch me if you can is still way too high

Catch Me if you Can is probably top 5 in my book on this list. I will watch that movie anytime it is on.

With less Tim Curry

And less stupid mineral names like Unobtanium. ZGood god Cameron get creative that is the universal science class name for something that doesn't exist.

Is it sad that I have only watched maybe half of those movies on the list?

The worst part, as I was scanning the list I was looking to see where the Star Wars movies fell on the list. Then realized it was Spielberg and not Lucas. :banghead: Yep, it's still early and I just now finished my coffee. Give me a bit longer to wake up. :act-up:

1941 is far underrated. Hilarious movie. Should be solidly in the middle of the pack.

My top 5:
5. ET
4. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
3. Saving Private Ryan
2. Jaws
1. Schindlers List

Back