Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a driver and there is literally one golf store here. A ducks that has like 5 drivers and nothing with an X flex.

My other option is driving to Chicago or a place in Iowa city and pay for a professional fitting.

Sounds like a reasonable option other than the two times I have been fit for irons it turned in to utter disaster. Not the same as a driver mind you but I'm still extremely leery.

At 5-600$ for a driver I can't afford the buy everything and test mentality like some have either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get into the Grandaddy, Problems solved :)

Thankfully, though the 54 RTX 2.0 CB 3-dot has been LETHAL back in the bag.

I have one of those.....building trade credit for the GBB. :alien:

Now someone go buy a Cure RX3 so I can place the damn order!

I'm telling you my Club Champion fitting was incredible. My handicap has dropped 4+ strokes this year. If you drive over this way.... I'll give you the info for the guy I was fit by. My irons have been spot on and I was just able to piece together the driver/shaft and 4 wood/shaft he suggested and after 2 rounds of use my fairways hit been jumped up to 67%, from 34% all year. Granted, I could have just had a few good days, but I'm telling myself it's the fitting. The ball flight change and dispersion have been impressive. I'm a believer :) And if you want to find the pieces yourself....I can recommend someone to put them together if you need someone.

I need a driver and there is literally one golf store here. A ducks that has like 5 drivers and nothing with an X flex.

My other option is driving to Chicago or a place in Iowa city and pay for a professional fitting.

Sounds like a reasonable option other than the two times I have been fit for irons it turned in to utter disaster. Not the same as a driver mind you but I'm still extremely leery.

At 5-600$ for a driver I can't afford the buy everything and test mentality like some have either.

Friends and Family day at SportChek has me hoping they have the wedge I want. 25% off would not be turned down LOL.

Come on 50* or 52* MD3 in Black!!!

Last edited:
for my dad's birthday next week. One of the things he really liked at a demo day earlier this year. D200 7 hybrid or Vapor Speed driver. Both senior flex. See which one I can swing.

for my dad's birthday next week. One of the things he really liked at a demo day earlier this year. D200 7 hybrid or Vapor Speed driver. Both senior flex. See which one I can swing.

I was a really big fan of the Vapor Speed driver.

I have a trip to chicago planned so I can get the new set I want. I have been hitting up stores in cedar rapids/Iowa City for stuff, but it seems so limited. Even drove out to Des Moines a couple weeks ago

Now that the Grandaddy dream is over.

New Callaway Irons
A MD3 wedge or two

M1 and cobra ltd for me. Can't wait to hit them
I'm with you on that Cobra Ltd. Can't wait to give it a swing

My search for an MD3 in Black today came up short. Sad, because there was an opportunity for a crazy deal.

Search continues anew, but at this point I might be waiting until spring.... and that is the most depressing thing to say ever.

Irons. So many choices that are out there

New Cobra CB/MB
716 AP2
Want to see what the new ping S line looks like
MP 15 or maybe 25
New Apex

New Cobra CB/MB
716 AP2
MP 15 or maybe 25
New Apex
FG Tour V4

That is all.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

New Cobra CB/MB
716 AP2
MP 15 or maybe 25
New Apex
If you need a home for your 545's I may know someone......

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Kind of pondering a new 3 or 5 wood. No idea what I want though. Suggestions?

Kind of interested to try the JPX-EZ with the allotment shafts offered

FG Tour V4

That is all.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You have been in my head today. They were on the ponder list and may make their way back that.

If you need a home for your 545's I may know someone......

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

We will talk at some point

You have been in my head today. They were on the ponder list and may make their way back that.

We will talk at some point

You know where to go if you want to game them.

But I'm with you on the 716 AP2

M1 and cobra ltd for me. Can't wait to hit them

You're an animal. But the M1 was really really good when I tried it today.

The GBB urge is strong right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back