What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38/39 77 today.

Played well and am excited to keep building on this momentum.

2 man scramble today for our league grand finale tournament. I was paired up with a higher handicap let than me, we shot 71 (par). Ended up winning with a net 62. Hit some great shots, but also need to put some work in on keeping my drives in the fairway.

40 on 9 this afternoon. Absolutely beautiful out today.

73 today at the THP Bridgestone Championship

Could only play 9 - shot a 38. Two unfortunate bogeys were the result of missing short, under 3-foot putts. One did a 360 on the rim and came back at me. 2 birds. Overall continuing to play well.

Another tale of two 9s. 7 over on the front & 1 over on the back.

43/37 - 80

Shot 80(+9). 39-41. Rough short game right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid day for sure Curtis!

I had a 45/43 = 88, 34 putts, 8 fwys, and 6 GIR. Not great, but it rained hard for 3 holes and there were a few bad breaks/mistakes I had that in the past that would have totally derailed me that didn't today, so I'm happy with how I battled.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Shot a 93 today, with a 47 on the front that included 5 pars. My game is slightly bipolar...:banghead:

Shot 36/41-77 today in my weekly money game. Played pretty solid on the front but lost my feel a bit on the back, probably from all of the birthday beers that the guys were feeding me. Definitely more than I've had to drink on the course in a while. Still, I'm happy with how I scrambled again today which seems to be a recurring theme lately. I hope this is a trend that continues going forward. Made 2 birdies, 5 bogeys and a double with 11 FIR and 9 GIR. I feel a low one coming soon!

I stunk it up today, pretty badly...terrible day driving, bad day with approaches, 86 (41, 45)

Early morning tee time makes for a tale of two nines.
49/40 = 89 for a decent round today, gotta get out before it starts getting cold.

Shot 71 (37-34) today with 3 birdies and 2 bogeys. Hit one green on the front. Short game keep me in the game. Hit 8 greens on the back in route to the 34. Crazy how you can hit so bad one minute and so good the next.

47/39 for an 86. If I can ever get consistent I might look like a player out there.

47/39 for an 86. If I can ever get consistent I might look like a player out there.
Gotta love closing strong at least.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

After not playing well last weekend, it was a totally different story today

Firstly it was tough for the first 7-8 holes due to the mist. I will post a picture in the course pictures thread of our par 3 7th to give you an idea of how tough it got at times until the weather cleared and the sun came out

Despite this, I shot a 43/38 for a round of 81 and a nett 67 (-5) which I never expected if I am being honest so was very pleased

41/42 83 - like Jeb Bush I seem to be low energy on the back 9

Shot an 89 ... really good for me. It felt good to be back on my home turf and breaking 90 ... its been a couple of months since I broke the 90 barrier.

40/45 85
far 8
gir 9
putts 38 3 three putts 1 one putt

42/44 for an 86. 15 over par, net 71 I believe.

Final round of the year, and I am OK with it. Putting let me down today, just could not sink those 5-10 footers for par.

Promising for next year. Hopefully figure something out exercise wise to strengthen my back, so mornings where I tweak it (like today) don't happen as often!

80 (40-40) 1 bird and 9 bogeys today. Hopefully play better tomorrow or my match in the club championship is going to be over after 9 holes

441 and I put up a 72.

First, let me point out the slope on the course I played today is rated 66/108 which explains my 79(42/37) score a little bit. Only 30 putts but mostly because my short game left some tap-ins. Drove the ball well.

My group finished +5 at our scramble today. Last year we shot -2 and were disappointed. This year... ugh. I had some very good drives (for me) and my putting was quite good. Everything in between though was terrible. I was slicing irons all day, which I almost never do. Frustrating isn't the word for the round overall. All the sitting and waiting, plus some BS that happened before we even teed off did me in. My mental game was non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back