Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Yea i m gonna run with Palmer the rest of the way Luck gas just straight disappointed, but with foster coming back and Freeman and tevin coleman when back from injury I think I'll be better off, at first glance it does look interesting but averaging like 60 points with my squad I need a change from the disappointment

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

yup, always hard to score trades without knowing who has what.

yup, always hard to score trades without knowing who has what.
Just searching for some consistency with less decisions on my bench what I had wasn't working it was ugly

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

League 1: If you are looking to upgrade at QB, Tyrod Taylor and Eli Manning both available (Password is Taco).

Great team name.

wow at the trade requests this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just take it as a starting point and move on from there. Everybody values players differently. At least you are getting offers.

Guess you don't want to give up Bell. Figured you needed WR help so tried to make something happen.

Was Cobb for Bell if anyone was curious....

Had probably one of the worst weeks in L6. Hopefully my WW picks go through, will need a new QB and a bye week kicker.

hummmm......I happen to have a perfectly good Marcus Mariota sitting on the bench right now (19.0 avg). I'm not sure what I need just yet. But him sitting on the bench every week isn't doing me any good, and I'm 1-2.

Guess you don't want to give up Bell. Figured you needed WR help so tried to make something happen.

Was Cobb for Bell if anyone was curious....

Cobb is coming off a 3 TD game so you likely value him much higher. Bell is going into a situation of no Ben and will be leaned on. Not a good move for me at this point in time.

Yours wasn't as mind blowing as a couple others just FYI.

In L6: I have Carolina and Seattle's D. Anyone will to make a trade for RB? Team: CAK

Cobb is coming off a 3 TD game so you likely value him much higher. Bell is going into a situation of no Ben and will be leaned on. Not a good move for me at this point in time.

Yours wasn't as mind blowing as a couple others just FYI.

I don't really value him much higher....I just look at the numbers. Cobb is being leaned on heavily also with Jordy gone this year. I'm fairly content with my team but thought I would throw out a starting point if you were interested.

I don't really value him much higher....I just look at the numbers. Cobb is being leaned on heavily also with Jordy gone this year. I'm fairly content with my team but thought I would throw out a starting point if you were interested.

I'll take a look at your roster. Maybe we can work a multi player deal.

I'm looking for a running back in league 4. If anyone is willing to give someone up let me know.

Now The bye weeks will weaken a few teams i might get a win but since i have had the a lot of points scored against me I am sure that will continue

0-3 and I'm desperate in league 5. Time to start sending out some offers or send them my way. No one is off limits.

0-3 and I'm desperate in league 5. Time to start sending out some offers or send them my way. No one is off limits.
Ditto, the weird thing is I kind of like my team right now, but know at 0-3 I need to make a huge push to even sniff the playoffs, so I guess same goes for me in L2, send me any and all offers, even if I have to give up depth to get a good starter.

L2

GIRA traded Matt Ryan, Atl to STAT
STAT traded Terrance Williams, Dal to GIRA

Yep, I consulted with JB on it and it was approved.

My offer in L3 looks a ton better after seeing that... I offered Benjamin for Fitzpatrick and was rejected.

If the guy with matt ryan has another good quarterback and thinks Williams will be solid with dez out it makes absolute sense. 16 teams only 4 make playoffs but you have to get there first and that take upside where you don't currently have it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Another week, another loss. My season is shaping up awesome. League 4, send offers. Everybody on my team is available.

Off to a blazing start (0-3). Time to start getting creative with some trade offers.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Ditto, the weird thing is I kind of like my team right now, but know at 0-3 I need to make a huge push to even sniff the playoffs, so I guess same goes for me in L2, send me any and all offers, even if I have to give up depth to get a good starter.

yea sorry Icey, I just don't trade guys coming off 24 point weeks haha.

Back