Week 4 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bye weeks start to wreak havoc on lineups. Week 4 is here.

Took my first loss last week due to some bad lineup management here's hoping I do a bit better this week

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

Lost by 60... I had 95 points....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm 3-0 but just lost big Ben. Picked up Tyrod Taylor though. Bye week makes me lose Edelman. Hey at least I have equalled my win total from last year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sitting at 2-1 after a lucky week 3 win.

Gronk on bye this week, let the fun begin!

Runner up last year, 0-3 this year, Andrew luck and a few of my other picks have done absolutely nothing! Its gonna be a Loooooong season

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Made it at least respectable but still 0 and 3. Just can't seem to make the right combination of decisions to get myself a win. At least it wasn't the heartbreak of losing by half a point like last week. Oh well on to the next

Alright L2, let's get some more trade action going.

3-0 but I lose Gronk this week and have a tough match-up.

Alright L2, let's get some more trade action going.
What do you want in a trade? You may not be a good trade partner lol our teams have the same needs

2-1 after starting out with a big loss, so happy so far. Losing Edleman and Gostkowski to the bye week, so nothing too major to replace. Feeling good about keeping Newton in as my QB1 for now after the week Kaepernick had last week, plus going up against GB this week.

L6: CAK... Looking for a RB trade. Please let me know

2-1 after starting out with a big loss, so happy so far. Losing Edleman and Gostkowski to the bye week, so nothing too major to replace. Feeling good about keeping Newton in as my QB1 for now after the week Kaepernick had last week, plus going up against GB this week.

Was that loss me? I'm also sitting at 2-1. Tied my opponent in the 1st quarter last night and James Jones and Travis Kelce helped me to victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-1. Bye weeks look to be pretty spaced out for my squad. Need to tweak my roster a touch.

I hope my trade doesn't come back to bite me.. But I had to do something

I hope my trade doesn't come back to bite me.. But I had to do something
That was a crazy trade dude, for both parties, but I think it'll work out.

Well thanks to Cobb having a monster night, down 36 going into the game, I pulled out a win.

Still open to trades but most of mine get ignored, so if you see something shoot it my way and I'll take a look.

2-1. Bye weeks look to be pretty spaced out for my squad. Need to tweak my roster a touch.

Your roster is solid. The fact that you a) think you need to teeak it, and b) have the depth to do so, is a little scary.

Lost by 60... I had 95 points....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had 95 points as well.. and lost by 59 points.

1-2 to start the year. Bye week isn't too too bad for me.

Biggest concern is picking up a RB. I'm getting absolutely killed by CJ anderson.

Sitting at 2-1 after a lucky week 3 win.

Gronk on bye this week, let the fun begin!
Good win buddy, I loved seeing Rodgers keep throwing TDs, but just not to cobb!!!

Now I know what it feels like to be on an island, 0-3 all by myself in league 2! I suck at FF, so who wants to make a trade!!!

Well I am standing at 3-0 right now, but this week AJ Green sort of won it for me. I have scored 100+ the past 2 weeks so I know my team is capable. I really need Arian back this week, as Dion Lewis is on a bye.

I am always open for trades in L2 so if anyone has anything send it my way.

Back