2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking Thursday night football will be watched by a few at a lobby bar or Gino's east nearby or even RAM if people want sports bar.

Im thinking Thursday night football will be watched by a few at a lobby bar or Gino's east nearby or even RAM if people want sports bar.

This sounds perfect!

Do you know your travel times? Coming in before kick off?

I'm not 100% sure but I know we are leaving Thursday afternoon. Just not positive on the time.

I get in to ORD at 6pm.

Cool. Well hopefully you guys make it before kick off.

I don't work that day so it would be whenever Mike is done

I don't work that day so it would be whenever Mike is done

I think he is working a full day so figure 5pm and then however long it takes to drive there in rush hour. 4.5?

I think it's little longer than that

I think it's little longer than that

Gotcha. Might want to kidnap him at lunch time so you can have delicious Deep dish on Thursday.

I can promise I will be there... And please don't judge me by my actions during the Colts game.

Gotcha. Might want to kidnap him at lunch time so you can have delicious Deep dish on Thursday.

I second this. After seeing the gauntlet guys annihilate some, I need it lol

I can do that! We maybe pretty close since we go back a hour

I can promise you, I will be judging you.

Make it happen boys. Make it by 7:30 and pizza is on me.

Im sure you will hear me say... The front office sucks, the coaching staff sucks and the offensive line is miserable. However, my anger might be a bit less because I get to attend single handedly the best golf trip/time of my life the next morning.

Please god let the colts win, I'm rooming with Sanzabar! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im bailing work early for sure hoping 3pm i think that puts us there 8pm central

Im bailing work early for sure hoping 3pm i think that puts us there 8pm central

Pedal to the medal and get there by 7:30. Pizza ordered and delivered by 8:30 and kickoff takes place.
Then we can point and laugh at the Colts fan raising his fist to the air swearing saying "why does bearded Andrew Luck look better than non-bearded".

God I cannot wait for this!!!

Pedal to the medal and get there by 7:30. Pizza ordered and delivered by 8:30 and kickoff takes place.
Then we can point and laugh at the Colts fan raising his fist to the air swearing saying "why does bearded Andrew Luck look better than non-bearded".
Can you order me a bib? Id hate to get my Trent Richardson colts jersey dirty

Can you order me a bib? Id hate to get my Trent Richardson colts jersey dirty

Quite possibly the best colt in years.

Quite possibly the best colt in years.

No quite possibly... He definitely is. It is a tie between him and Corey Simon.

I cannot freaking wait for Thursday!!!

No quite possibly... He definitely is. It is a tie between him and Corey Simon.

I cannot freaking wait for Thursday!!!

I'm definitely pulling for a Texans win. I want to compare your post game rant to my brother's post game rant from last Thursday. It was truly epic.

Okay boys, event timeline is set in stone and you guys are in for a treat.

A live update thread is still being debated because of the nature of the release, but we will give you the details upon arrival on that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back