2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay boys, event timeline is set in stone and you guys are in for a treat.

A live update thread is still being debated because of the nature of the release, but we will give you the details upon arrival on that decision.
Does anyone's phone come with an app to blur parts of photos? :D

Got to take a last WITB photo before Thursday, because it'll be the last chance I get for a couple months.

This is one of the events I'm really genuinely jealous of. Should be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, The guys there last year sounded like kids on Christmas morning.Cannot wait to read what is in store.
This is one of the events I'm really genuinely jealous of. Should be amazing

Robman,
Have you picked up your duct tape, blankets and other sundries for the mikedean441 lunch kidnapping yet?

I think I'm going to pack today. Work is canceled for today and there is zero chance I'll get to hit a golf ball in the Carolinas before Thursday. My CC is half submerged and the dam broke by the golf course a half mile from my house, no telling how that one looks as the police have the area cordoned off and evacuated people last night.

If it's anything like last year, this is going to be a fun event to follow.

We will be doing a live update thread and it will have specific rules for the participants. However with MD441 and I in place to cover it for everybody, we will make sure that the forum is kept up to what is going on.

Robman,
Have you picked up your duct tape, blankets and other sundries for the mikedean441 lunch kidnapping yet?
Sort of. I'm going the way of smoke Grenade, stun gun and a hand fired fishing net. It's all about the shock and awe

Weather is looking promising for the weekend! (Knock on wood). Thursday's casual round may not be but it's the only day that looks iffy but that could change!

Cannot even believe this event is THIS week. I remember sign ups like they were yesterday.

I loved following the Wilson event last year and I know it will be better this year. Enjoy guys!

3 work days left. THREE!!! Cmon Thursday! Rob, if you need any help with the kidnapping let me know. I'm available all day Thursday!

We will be doing a live update thread and it will have specific rules for the participants. However with MD441 and I in place to cover it for everybody, we will make sure that the forum is kept up to what is going on.

Glad to hear it. I need to live vicariously for this one.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

3 work days left. THREE!!! Cmon Thursday! Rob, if you need any help with the kidnapping let me know. I'm available all day Thursday!

Love this plan. Nobody will suspect the guy in pink secretly has the chloroform and duct take.

They make pink duct tape too - leave a trademark piece behind, all the good ones do.

Not gonna lie i did look at flights to save u guys the hassle but no dice.
We will make the football game fo sho

This is going to be exciting to watch!

Lots of rumors floating around on the net about slotted irons & urethane Duos. Can't wait to find out what's real & what's not.

Work sucks, the Colts suck... But my goodness.. I do not recall being this excited in quite some time!!!!!!!

Work sucks, the Colts suck... But my goodness.. I do not recall being this excited in quite some time!!!!!!!

We're gonna put you in a straightjacket when we watch the game Thursday night just so you don't break anything when the Texans take it to the foals.

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

I can't wait for this. People at work are driving me nuts. I need the short break from them!

And getting the chance to visit Wilson HQ is the way to get that break.

Hard to believe this is in just a few days. Soon you will receive a pm from GolferGal with your full itinerary.

I can't wait to see the final itinerary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back