2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe this is in just a few days. Soon you will receive a pm from GolferGal with your full itinerary.
Like in the next 5 minutes? OK that sounds good

3 work days left. THREE!!! Cmon Thursday! Rob, if you need any help with the kidnapping let me know. I'm available all day Thursday!
Yeah you still got the ropes with the grappling hook on them? Thinking we do a roof entrance and work our way down

Yeah you still got the ropes with the grappling hook on them? Thinking we do a roof entrance and work our way down

I like it. He'll never expect us to come at him from above. Quick snatch and grab

I have that kid before Christmas morning feeling going on!!!!!!

I have that kid before Christmas morning feeling going on!!!!!!

Tell me about it. It's 430am here and I've been awake since 330am. Just a tad excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hanging out with Duffy, MikeV and the crew. You guys are in for a serious treat! Ask a ton of questions cause the dudes know equipment and fittings like crazy!

I like it. He'll never expect us to come at him from above. Quick snatch and grab

That could be 441's new nickname.

Hanging out with Duffy, MikeV and the crew. You guys are in for a serious treat! Ask a ton of questions cause the dudes know equipment and fittings like crazy!

I know we have written about it quite a few times on our home page, but I dont think people quite understand the pedigree of this R&D team and specifically someone like Michael Vrska. One of the very talented people in this industry.

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

That could be 441's new nickname.

I know we have written about it quite a few times on our home page, but I dont think people quite understand the pedigree of this R&D team and specifically someone like Michael Vrska. One of the very talented people in this industry.

I remember Duffy was leaving us in MB and headed to work Streels. So if he says your dialed in. High probability you're good to go!

Last edited:

To be fit at this type of level, Duffy may tell me to shut it and stop with the questions. I've never been fitted properly and this level of fitting is going to be amazing. I'm beyond curious to see what he fits me to and what he has to say. I swear my height of 5'7" and using off the shelf clubs is a huge reason why my game is unpredictable and streaky!

They seem like amazing people based on what I've heard and my limited interaction with them. Don't mind me if I'm just soaking it all in - this will be the highlight of my short golfing career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check ur pm's fellas

PM goodies from THP is always a good thing (usually!)

You boys have a blast this weekend!

Oh man. That is one sweet itinerary. Is it travel day yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to following along. It's gonna be great! Safe travels guys!

So excited for this event. Can't wait to follow along

So excited for this event. Can't wait to follow along

Me as well. As great as last year's was, definitely going to follow along.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Guys... Thanks for the kind words. We are looking forward to the event as much as you are. Pretty simple: new products, food, fittings, golf and fun. It will be memorable.

And so you know, Duffy is working with some of our tour players this week as well, so have your questions ready.

Michael Vrska

Hearing about itineraries I reread the one listed in the first post. I'm sure there are more specifics listed in the ones the participants got. But to see all that for the price of the event is beyond unbelievable.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Guys... Thanks for the kind words. We are looking forward to the event as much as you are. Pretty simple: new products, food, fittings, golf and fun. It will be memorable.

And so you know, Duffy is working with some of our tour players this week as well, so have your questions ready.

Michael Vrska

Holy smokes... this is AWESOME! I simply cannot wait!

Michael Vrska

Are you kidding?! I love that W/S is looking forward to it as much as we are. I'm willing to assume they are losing a little less sleep over it, but I like new products, food, fittings, golf and fun.

Are you kidding?! I love that W/S is looking forward to it as much as we are. I'm willing to assume they are losing a little less sleep over it, but I like new products, food, fittings, golf and fun.

Are you kidding? I was all in at food and fun!

The anticipation is certainly getting to me. Twitchy fingers, feet that cannot stay still, pacing around the office, etc... Only two more days of work left (I think I can make it :bulgy-eyes:). Then, a great golf experience by W/S and golf with fellow THPers. Certainly a big Thank You to all those at W/S and THP for setting up a great itinerary. My first THP event and it's looking to be sweet.

The ci9s were treating me well this past weekend (very well on Saturday), but I did have some high launching shots that got hung up in the breeze. I'm hopeful the W/S folks can figure a way to ratchet that down a bit.

Pretty cool that Duffy is working with tour pros and in a couple of days he'll be working with us.
What an awesome event. I'm very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back