Official THE Ohio State football thread

If he's not hurt he's practicing with a lot of rust. He's a better fit for this offense and there have been three opportunities for Urban to name him starter and he hasn't

Or option 3, Cardale does in fact have naked pictures.

He must have something on Urban. I'm thinking Cardale made a bad choice coming back. Could have been a high pick in the draft, now hell be lucky to be the last pick in the draft.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol that's a possibility. This second half will be different for Ohio state. Their depth will show and someone will make a play or two but it's frustrating watching these slow starts. But again, they did this a lot last year during September and October

He must have something on Urban. I'm thinking Cardale made a bad choice coming back. Could have been a high pick in the draft, now hell be lucky to be the last pick in the draft.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Don't be crazy. He has every physical tool needed to be an NFL QB. Urban said it best at the end of last year. "His stock will never be higher" and he was right. This is still only Cardale's 6th start

Zeeeeeek!

While Indiana is no UMass, they are showing something today minus receivers with hands of stone.

While Indiana is no UMass, they are showing something today minus receivers with hands of stone.

If any one of their guys could catch a football tOSU would be in even more trouble.

Assuming you get the same commercials as me, does that last one make you never want to buy an adidas product again?

Jones looks lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So bad......

I hope Barrett is hurt otherwise this is ridiculous

Getting torched by the backup

Lol 15 carries

That should be a handoff every time. He missed the read.

This is a bad call.

Lol zeke is good

Bosa with the suplex

Marshall actually held on the ball !!

Feed the zeke. we need about 35 points in the 4th quarter to have today not be completely disappointing

Act as if....

The throat slit.

So classy

Rofl the ball rolls out of bounds and the official misses the spot by 4 yards

Glad i found the station..3 plays 14 points

Back