What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18,shot my lowest of the year 78! Beyond excited about my game as of late

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Played 18 & THPed.

talked with my fitter about demo'ng some irons tomorrow on gc2.

Put on a Garsen grip on one of my putters.

#winning
f3c71b71956bd3a8d547d7e4ec1d02a7.jpg

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Some beautiful looking irons/wedges there Kang

Started regripping my clubs. Didn't have the right solvent, also the SuperStroke grips are extremely small it seems.
Asked a friend if he wants to do it for me as I don't have the stuff and don't know how to get them on..

Just put a GP MCC +4 midsize on my Driver to try something different.

Started regripping my clubs. Didn't have the right solvent, also the SuperStroke grips are extremely small it seems.
Asked a friend if he wants to do it for me as I don't have the stuff and don't know how to get them on..
Friend agreed, will drop the clubs off tomorrow, should be on time to have them back Friday :)

Played 18 and THP'ed.

I played a quick par 3 9-hole course on my lunch. didn't do too well, but it was fun.

Regripped my driver, 4w and 3 hybo as well with Callaway lamkin utx green grips. Now my set looks awesome!

Just some THPing for me. Oh, and seemingly constant pondering.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Got my itenaiary for Wilson #Staffproto today. Just can't wait for Friday

Had a lesson/driver fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit some balls around in the back yard with my daughter. Had plans of sneaking out with her after school, but work negated that idea.

Oh just played a little golf at a place called Arcadia Bluffs with Michigan Slice and LordByron. No big deal.

b1c53306afa45ad7c8972be28b4be7d5.jpg

Oh just played a little golf at a place called Arcadia Bluffs with Michigan Slice and LordByron. No big deal.

b1c53306afa45ad7c8972be28b4be7d5.jpg

Now that is called doing something today!!! How was it?

Received a new driver, FW, and some wedges

That's a pretty good day!
Plus! No major tears in my calf. I'm on the sidelines for a few weeks yet. But, good day.

Now that is called doing something today!!! How was it?

It was incredible. I'm going to write up a course review of it, but the scenery is pretty awesome. Great layout and the bunkers, oh the bunkers. Company wasn't terrible either lol

THPed and played nine. Shot crap score but it was nice to get out for the first time in two weeks.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I hit a couple buckets of balls in the swing cage this evening where I working on drills and trying to channel my inner Leadbetter. I feel like I did a really good job warming up and staying loose throughout. As much as I would prefer not to be swinging in a cage it beats not swinging by a long mile. I am starting to transition some of that out on to the course, so I am going to keep it up. If I have time I will swing wherever and whenever.

20151006_183501_zps0os7aajy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back