What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
173c4f7867f418bde3c4bf59754392e8.jpg

A little bit of pre Bridgestone Chmapionship prep today.

Took a few dry swings with a wedge. Still a few days before I can hit a shot again.

Some THPing, watch end of singles match this morning, trying to thin the heard in my extras corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 in a tourney with afwcardinal.

Played 18 in a tourney with afwcardinal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Let Cookie carry around for 18 in a tournament today.
I'm already looking forward to playing golf next year.

No just a fundraiser outing. If it was club or league, I'd be upset. But with a lax outing like this, it's expected.

Ok cool

Played in day 2 of a 3 person scramble tournament.

Went to the range to hit for a couple hours. Hit about 400 balls because they have a great deal for unlimited. Worked a lot on tempo, alignment and figuring on different wedge shots. Tried to work the ball in different trajectories and flight path.
Then went to a golf store and picked up a xhot 3 hybrid for 28 bucks. Need something for that gap and figure I might as well try it.

94024b04d5ea2a7a217e7517d157752b.jpg

A little fun on the links today.

Played 18 today and I'm hitting the XR really well lately so it's making golf really enjoyable.

I went to the driving range today. I worked on my tempo, even though I was hitting from the matts. Did some chipping and putting. I was really striking the ball well today. I tried hitting the ball solid, straight, and along with that came a slight, baby draw. I made my grip a bit stronger and shortened my backswing a bit. Working on those couple of things didn't tighten up my lower back muscles at all. Today was a good day.:banana:

About to open up the box containing my 816. Of course I THP'd as well!

Added lead tape to the MD3 50* s

Shipped out some golf goodies and worked on short game.

Walked 18. Not terrible, not very good. Some stupid mistakes where made, short game is a constant issue.

Currently lunch time and headed to the green for some practice. Have our yearly tournament this Saturday, barely played this month due to a friends wedding that I was in so 3 weeks missed. Will either be an outstanding round or terrible. There will be no middle ground I predict.

Swung a toy lightsaber as I watched the Golf Fix for a few minutes...the things you do when your driving range can't keep an owner

Got 18 in with Jacqui. She go her first eagle ever! A shot from 89 yards on a par 5!

(I thought it was a chip in, but that was another hole!)

Booked a fitting at Annika Academy. Pretty stoked!

Booked a fitting at Annika Academy. Pretty stoked!
I did one there this spring. It was awesome. Just mention THP, they've done so many of us.

I did one there this spring. It was awesome. Just mention THP, they've done so many of us.
I really wanted to do it last year but they were all booked up. I'm really excited

94024b04d5ea2a7a217e7517d157752b.jpg

A little fun on the links today.

This is not surprising..good job!

I found a list of places for my cousin to play near his new apartment.

Landed in Orlando for the Bridgestone, ready to tee it tomorrow with a few THPers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Did some short game work out back with my daughter. Love having someone to share the game with.

Walked 18 and worked in the shop. Installed my first adaptor, that was fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back