Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you say no worries, I was just throwing in my 2 cents that I think you looked way too much into it. again, just my opinion. How about I just stay out of it

lol its cool. im done with it. ready to talk golf..

sold my hybrids, and almost got my irons sold. one step closer to making the trip to golfsmith to get fitted for everything..

ummmmm, any of them.. I just hope I get called. hehe. Well, I honestly think my game needs a GPS. It makes such a big difference. So I am gunning for whats best for my game....I meant to quote you there Hawk

they're all wonderful prizes, i suppose the bettinardi putter would be awesome!!!

Dang, I forgot about the GPS. there is just so much to choose from.

I know right, I just dont think there is a bad win here. Well really, even not winning isnt so bad. Just being able to go is whats awesome to me. I am stoked. I sure would like 12 dozen Pentas....hehe. Oh, and a ghost putter....and since your in the giving mood, a superfast. hahahaha

I have been considering a new golf bag. I fell in love with JB's Staff bag collection and bought one. It didn't fit in my push cart the way I like. My Walter Hagen bag, my wife bought me last year, is already a disaster. It is a hassle getting my clubs in and out. It started to wear on my grips. I switched back to my stand bag for yesterdays round. It came with a beginner set I purchased. I quickly remembered why I quit using it. It's legs are too weak. I read some where on the site of a bag with 14 dividers. I think this will work best for me. I think I may have found one on eBay. Is Datrek a decent manufacture? It has a michelob ultra logo on it. I don't usually drink the high class beers, but that part don't bother me.

Clam,
Was the staff bag 10.5 inch or 9.5 inch? The smaller ones should fit rather well.

As for Datrek, they are a solid manufacturer. They are now owned by the same company that makes Bag Boy.

Clam,
Was the staff bag 10.5 inch or 9.5 inch? The smaller ones should fit rather well.

As for Datrek, they are a solid manufacturer. They are now owned by the same company that makes Bag Boy.
It is the 10.5 inch. It looks great and I keep my putter collection in it. It wasn't a total waste.

I bid on the Datrek bag, being the implusive type. I just want the clubs protected since I will be regripping them in the next few days. I just liked that individual slot feature. I just have never heard of Datrek, and began to worry.

It is the 10.5 inch. It looks great and I keep my putter collection in it. It wasn't a total waste.

I bid on the Datrek bag, being the implusive type. I just want the clubs protected since I will be regripping them in the next few days. I just liked that individual slot feature. I just have never heard of Datrek, and began to worry.

They used to make a ton of bags. Then merged with Burton. Then the company behind Bag Boy bought them out.

I have been considering a new golf bag. I fell in love with JB's Staff bag collection and bought one. It didn't fit in my push cart the way I like. My Walter Hagen bag, my wife bought me last year, is already a disaster. It is a hassle getting my clubs in and out. It started to wear on my grips. I switched back to my stand bag for yesterdays round. It came with a beginner set I purchased. I quickly remembered why I quit using it. It's legs are too weak. I read some where on the site of a bag with 14 dividers. I think this will work best for me. I think I may have found one on eBay. Is Datrek a decent manufacture? It has a michelob ultra logo on it. I don't usually drink the high class beers, but that part don't bother me.

now that part is funny! dude, i think i am going to drive over to gatlinburg one day next week just to meet you. what are the hours of operation of the monkey disco?

They used to make a ton of bags. Then merged with Burton. Then the company behind Bag Boy bought them out.

Thank you JB. I feel better already. I put in a low ball bid early today and as of right now there are 5 minutes left. I just started to think about the thread that inspired me and how I now believe they were discussing a Sun Mountain. I am glad to find out that Datrek is solid and hope I win instead of hoping to lose. Next time, I'll ask first!

I'm in bad need of a bag myself and have decided on this one to compliment my new Vr irons.View attachment 1342

great bag degoins!!! that will look sick with the new full cav's!! you did get the full cavities right?

It is a great looking bag. But isnt that the one that OEM Kev had to return?

now that part is funny! dude, i think i am going to drive over to gatlinburg one day next week just to meet you. what are the hours of operation of the monkey disco?
We are open 10:00am to 11:30pm. When it cools down I still want to meet up and play some time. I ain't real good, but I am working on getting better. I love the game and all the toys that go with it. This site is great and puts a lot of equipment ideas in my head.

It is a great looking bag. But isnt that the one that OEM Kev had to return?

Ah man don't tell me that! Maybe it was made on Friday or something! Was that the bag Kevin? If so maybe I need to go another route. It sure is a nice looking bag though with lots of storage.

Yes Tc, I bought the Nike full cavs.

We are open 10:00am to 11:30pm. When it cools down I still want to meet up and play some time. I ain't real good, but I am working on getting better. I love the game and all the toys that go with it. This site is great and puts a lot of equipment ideas in my head.

i may drop in on you one day next week, i'll just ask for clam when i get there, or i'll look for the dude eating porch beef and half drunk by early afternoon!

yeah, we'll definitely play sometime, i'm not that good either, i make all my scores up to impress you guys.

Ah man don't tell me that! Maybe it was made on Friday or something! Was that the bag Kevin? If so maybe I need to go another route. It sure is a nice looking bag though with lots of storage.

yep, i'm pretty sure that was the same bag. does it have an external putter tube?

Is that the '09 or '10 version? Mine was last years and yeah the putter well thing at the top broke off. It is nice looking though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says 2010 but doubt that makes much difference. It does have the seperate putter well. How did they treat you on the return?

It says 2010 but doubt that makes much difference. It does have the seperate putter well. How did they treat you on the return?

i think he had the 2009 one degoins, and i also know that they gave him a full credit, hence his bag boy revolver.

Well not exactly pondering. But tonight i picked up an r9 460. Dicks has dropped the price on some things. The edge and the r9 460 both 199. along with some other things. I tried the edge superfast and r9. I liked the r9 the best. Superfast was good but just couldn't get over the extra long shaft. What is everyone's opinion of the r9. You could call it an impulse buy. But i can always take it back before i use it.

Well not exactly pondering. But tonight i picked up an r9 460. Dicks has dropped the price on some things. The edge and the r9 460 both 199. along with some other things. I tried the edge superfast and r9. I liked the r9 the best. Superfast was good but just couldn't get over the extra long shaft. What is everyone's opinion of the r9. You could call it an impulse buy. But i can always take it back before i use it.

the R9 is an awesome stick, i think you made a great choice.

Tcalloway,

Is the distance of the 460 on par with most of the current drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back