What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a zero restriction jacket and pants for a hell of a deal $130 for both yesterday

Thats a solid price. Fairwaystyles?

Looking to add some straps for my Odyssey Next Belt buckle. Does anyone know what the correct size the Mission Belt straps are that fit the NextBelt buckles?

Loving the Black Clover Golf ASU hat I found today!

99966334adf725bc66b225366f003797.jpg

Pondered awhile back but didnt do anything about it.

Need some new golf belts/buckles. Seeing the cool ones the Wilson Staff guys had got me thinking about it again, tired of wearing the same 2-3 I currently own

Need some new golf belts/buckles. Seeing the cool ones the Wilson Staff guys had got me thinking about it again, tired of wearing the same 2-3 I currently own

I probably have some cool buckles lying around.

Ditto this, I've been pondering new belts for a long time and belt buckles.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Linksoul has a cool new 1/4 zip Hoodie pullover that I really really really want.

Linksoul has a cool new 1/4 zip Hoodie pullover that I really really really want.

I love my 1/4 zip from them. I don't do the hoodies though, but have been thinking about another one of their pullovers

I love my 1/4 zip from them. I don't do the hoodies though, but have been thinking about another one of their pullovers
Yeah, this one would be just for work, I couldn't do a Hoodie on the course, I've tried, it freaks me out.

I need more Linksoul though, particularly the sweaters and zips, they all just look so dang clean.

I'm with you on this one. I've looked everywhere I can for one of those W/S belt buckles but they just aren't out there.

I'm with you on this one. I've looked everywhere I can for one of those W/S belt buckles but they just aren't out there.
they can be had from the builder but they're like $300 if I remember right

still havent spent my $200 gift card on travismatthew site, nothing screaming buy me...except those headcovers lol

and all the shirts, right? Just me?

lol, was looking more at the pullovers (for our lovely weather here) but the current options to me are kinda blah

lol, was looking more at the pullovers (for our lovely weather here) but the current options to me are kinda blah
ah. Yeah there are a couple sweaters I would wear but the fact that they're all $120+, hard pass for me. Gift card or not that's just not a good deal ha

Got this Puma 1/4 zip on Amazon for $39. The tag says $65, I'm pretty happy with that. :)

446c24047f2938b386cac3255ce176b6.jpg

Pondering Calalway golf shoes, as are 11 others I would venture.

I'm a Del Mar guy as I'm not a big fan of spikes anymore, but I could go any direction really.

I love del Mars. If Callaway isn't providing shoes that is the way I would lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the green and white del mars were on a flash sale for $39.99 and only in my size (size 13) and i hesitated and then forgot about the sale. I need to get a pair when they pop up on sale like that again. But i also think those would be awesome for team shoes

I have a pair of the grey Del Mars, and they are a solid shoe. I also prefer spikeless, I would add another set of Del Mars to the collection.

I could go any direction of shoe choice as well! Would love to see a solid team look.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Have never had a pair of spike less golf shoes so I would be down for either or.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back