He reads that so well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Receivers need to get open

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Guess it doesn't matter who is at QB if you can't block anyone

So good

Guess it doesn't matter who is at QB if you can't block anyone
Just an outside perspective so take it with a grain of salt, but I noticed that Zeke, as good as he is with the ball in his hand, struggles blocking elsewhere. Just my honest view watching a couple games this year.

I'll stop trolling though.

Barrett is quick.

Just an outside perspective so take it with a grain of salt, but I noticed that Zeke, as good as he is with the ball in his hand, struggles blocking elsewhere. Just my honest view watching a couple games this year.

I'll stop trolling though.

Interesting simply because the "experts" usually tout him as an excellent blocker .

Interesting simply because the "experts" usually tout him as an excellent blocker .

Agreed...they usually do a segment about it each game

The tackling is so painful

Lol i swear they sleep on 1st down...all the big plays are on 1st

Another big stop. PS running back is talented.

I just saw a couple running plays where he didn't hit anybody. 1 pass block he missed. Maybe it's a small sample size and he is a good one, so I'll back out of your thread now.

Why was that not a flag???

I just saw a couple running plays where he didn't hit anybody. 1 pass block he missed. Maybe it's a small sample size and he is a good one, so I'll back out of your thread now.

You're fine dude I have no issue with educated opinions just found it strange like I said he's usually seen as a great blocker .

Time to throw it now!

Yah Jones is done.

What he did last year was nothing short of amazing but he's just not the guy.

The offense looks so much better with JT.

Ballgame

Over rated win #20 in a row

#Tebow

Little lob pass works! 88 TD's total for Miller now in his Ohio state career I believe.

I'm ok with that

Dang it.

Wow that's awful. The back lowered his body and that made it helmet to helmet. That's garbage

Back