Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

You guys can....Blop...my focus is fully on Fallout 4. Though I think I'm grabbing Assassin's Creed too.

Fallout 4 will be purchased as well once I get tired of blops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had fun last night running the walker tanks with the clan...it had been too long fellas

You guys can....Blop...my focus is fully on Fallout 4. Though I think I'm grabbing Assassin's Creed too.

I will Blop and Battlefront it up. AC looks pretty good. Never played it though

Blops3 Dan.. Zombies

Blops3 Dan.. Zombies

60 is a lot of monies for zombies. Especially if we're stuck playing with DeeeeeeeeeeeppppppBalllllllllllllls and his rogue antics.

Your loss buddy

I'll be there with you Taylor.

Controllers will perish and grown up drinks will be consumed .

I'm terrible at video games anymore but it will be fun.

I'll be there with you Taylor.

Controllers will perish and grown up drinks will be consumed .

I'm terrible at video games anymore but it will be fun.

Alright this sold me. I want that table to suffer, and I want to hear it first hand.

The AC series although I've never played it, and it is visually stunning, the fighting is dumb IMO.

You're in a fight against 8 guys, and they all wait their turn to attack you....
I asked my son one day if he ever does.
His reply was you'd have to be an idiot to die in this game...

It looks good though...

The AC series although I've never played it, and it is visually stunning, the fighting is dumb IMO.

You're in a fight against 8 guys, and they all wait their turn to attack you....
I asked my son one day if he ever does.
His reply was you'd have to be an idiot to die in this game...

It looks good though...

Its the stories and use of real history intertwined within the games that makes them fun. Add to that the free running/climbing is a blast as is the strategy of finding a way to carry out missions and assassinations in crazy ass ways.

I like it because I like a story more than just running around and shooting at people, its why I've never lasted with shooters, other than Rainbow Six, but even then the stealth factor is what I love about that series.

Its the stories and use of real history intertwined within the games that makes them fun. Add to that the free running/climbing is a blast as is the strategy of finding a way to carry out missions and assassinations in crazy ass ways.

I like it because I like a story more than just running around and shooting at people, its why I've never lasted with shooters, other than Rainbow Six, but even then the stealth factor is what I love about that series.

Lee is a huge AC fan....

Lee is a huge AC fan....

I know she is and she's AWESOME, curious to get her thoughts on this one. Looks like they have finally shaken the staleness off...though Black Flag was pretty good.

Back