Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I know she is and she's AWESOME, curious to get her thoughts on this one. Looks like they have finally shaken the staleness off...though Black Flag was pretty good.

Wit her 3 has her locked up right now haha

Getting excited for BLOPS3. The Beta sold me, just hoping the Zombies is as good as BLOPS2 was, plus with Competitive COD moving to PS4 I think there will be a bigger playing base.

Can't wait for BLOPS3. Definitely hoping to play some matches will some people from here. I remember there being a decent size group playing AW last year

Add me to that list. Got 5 days off right when this drops. Oh and I want in on the clan this year.

Just glad when I come back from vacation I'll only have to wait one more week for blops3...I forgot it comes out on s Friday which is awesome

I can't wait to see everyone on PS4 again for COD

Just glad when I come back from vacation I'll only have to wait one more week for blops3...I forgot it comes out on s Friday which is awesome

I can't wait to see everyone on PS4 again for COD
The prodigal one returns!

I mean the chosen one. Hopefully we can get some games going with THPers and run train on poor kidiots.

The prodigal one returns!

I mean the chosen one. Hopefully we can get some games going with THPers and run train on poor kidiots.

I gave up on advanced warfare man. Blops3 felt way different and something I will like compared to AW. If anything there is always next gen zombies. Can't wait to see how this goes

I gave up on advanced warfare man. Blops3 felt way different and something I will like compared to AW. If anything there is always next gen zombies. Can't wait to see how this goes
Totally agree with you my man. Totally. It seems like they fixed a lot of playability issues associated with exos in III that AW going ruined by. The beta sold me and I'm sure many, many more.

What were the new courses to be introduced on Rory?
And what was the timeframe?....

Got it never mind.
Unless there's news on the timeframe

Got it never mind.
Unless there's news on the timeframe
Think Joe posted a few pages back about March. Not sure if it was pessimistic view or what, but not out of the realm of possibility knowing EA Sports.

Its the stories and use of real history intertwined within the games that makes them fun. Add to that the free running/climbing is a blast as is the strategy of finding a way to carry out missions and assassinations in crazy ass ways.

I like it because I like a story more than just running around and shooting at people, its why I've never lasted with shooters, other than Rainbow Six, but even then the stealth factor is what I love about that series.

This is why I love the AC series as well. 2 and Black Flag are my favorites. The new one may be the one that makes me make the jump to a PS4. I'm sure my son will be happy about that as well; I just haven't been able to find a good reason to shell out the bucks for one over our trusty PS3.

Think Joe posted a few pages back about March. Not sure if it was pessimistic view or what, but not out of the realm of possibility knowing EA Sports.

Correct. EA mentioned "by march" so it could be sooner. However it is likely that whatever they release in March will be it in terms of content

This is why I love the AC series as well. 2 and Black Flag are my favorites. The new one may be the one that makes me make the jump to a PS4. I'm sure my son will be happy about that as well; I just haven't been able to find a good reason to shell out the bucks for one over our trusty PS3.

Also a fan of the AC series, but I was really disappointed with the American Revolution one. It had SO much potential and they really missed the mark.

Also a fan of the AC series, but I was really disappointed with the American Revolution one. It had SO much potential and they really missed the mark.

It was the biggest disappointment I've ever had with a video game. I was really excited when I heard the time period they were using, and then like you said they really just whiffed on it.

It was the biggest disappointment I've ever had with a video game. I was really excited when I heard the time period they were using, and then like you said they really just whiffed on it.

Totally agree, and I still played the hell out of it in pure spite.

I'm going to go buy this one after work I think, sounds fun and I'm about Madden'ed out for the year.

Grabbed a set of the A40 TRs in prep for black ops 3. So many good games coming out I'm excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbed a set of the A40 TRs in prep for black ops 3. So many good games coming out I'm excited

I think I may need new headphones soon too. Mine now make an annoying sound when they charge and the battery isn't all that great. Let me know how those work out for ya.

That's why I have gotten better at AW, all the ninjas left :p

Totally agree with you my man. Totally. It seems like they fixed a lot of playability issues associated with exos in III that AW going ruined by. The beta sold me and I'm sure many, many more.

I have a set of the wireless A50s I could sell you for a good price if you are interested. Look them up and let me know buddy.

I've got a set of A40 headphones with mic and cords at my place that I could sell to someone for a good price as well. You would need to buy the mixamp from Astro/Ebay as I'm using my old Mixamp with some Sennheiser headphones.

Blops3 is bringing back a map from WAW for zombies..this game is just getting better and better

Also I think this is finally the time I buy a headset

Blops3 is bringing back a map from WAW for zombies..this game is just getting better and better

Also I think this is finally the time I buy a headset

Like I told Tyler I have a set of astro a50s I used for a year I would be willing to let go for cheap as I just bought a new set. Let me know if you are interested buddy

AC: Syndicate is in hand. I'm excited.

AC: Syndicate is in hand. I'm excited.

It's really good and a lot of fun. The characters are pretty comical as well. Nice little relief.

Oh and this happened today...can't wait

c630aa119af6b41c998f9f873dd01c2e.jpg

2ea9c85c401dca82b8d106f5f52ef932.jpg

d3afa0f918e9c77672e861faae0b26d1.jpg

6874f002e8df6b05d9c56de52bbefb00.jpg

I am shopping for headsets. Wondering what the big differences between getting a wired or wireless headset. Also, what do you guys have or any recommendations for one?

Back