THP Prize Wheel is here!

GG quickly through some food choices on the wheel for a quick dinner. Have to do an interview tonight.

960706563_LBfjq-M.jpg

hahahaha, mmmmm sushi

lol thats priceless! I'm pulling for breakfast food!

We are going to get Greek food after the wheel of destiny pointed us in that direction.

mmmm Greek food sounds tasty too! enjoy dinner!

i would definately use the prize wheel to make daily decisions for me

i would definately use the prize wheel to make daily decisions for me

hahaha, mow the lawn, play golf, play golf, play golf

Haha, are those the color swatches (under the logo) from that first Illustrator file I sent you? Were they actually supposed to be on there? :)

Haha, are those the color swatches (under the logo) from that first Illustrator file I sent you? Were they actually supposed to be on there? :)

LOL no they were not supposed to be on there I don't know why they did that but I wasn't going to send it back for that. I laughed when I saw it, then I was pissed, then I laughed again.

LOL no they were not supposed to be on there I don't know why they did that but I wasn't going to send it back for that. I laughed when I saw it, then I was pissed, then I laughed again.
Haha, that's the first thing I thought when I saw this: "I bet that wasn't supposed to be there."

I can see lots of things happening with this wheel, both good and bad!

Are you guys thinking about incorporating this into a contest soon?

Are you guys thinking about incorporating this into a contest soon?

It is being used for our HUGE contest at the outing.

Outside of that, I am sure we will find some contest uses for it here on the forum as well.

Outside of that, I am sure we will find some contest uses for it here on the forum as well.
Yeah, that's what I meant. For those of us who can't make it to the outing.
I can see a "name that player" contest where the first 16 members in with the right answer go on the wheel, then you guys upload a video of the spin for the win. That would be exciting!

We will definitely get it a little more involved when we can.

we need to see this prize wheel again..hehe

This wheel is going to make many people very happy! Looks great!

we need to see this prize wheel again..hehe

i wonder if it will be used for the 12 days of Christmas this year?

Did you make the wheel or purchase? I would love to have something like that for the office.

Did you make the wheel or purchase? I would love to have something like that for the office.

It was purchased to be used at our outings. We will find a way to bring it into regular contests too.

It was purchased to be used at our outings. We will find a way to bring it into regular contests too.

and it was fun!!! Jb is too tall to be Pat and GG did a great Vanna impression

On a sad note, did you hear that Charlie passed away recently?

On a better note, awesome wheel! Like jdjanda I can see ways that would be useful in our office heh

Back