Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Other than the umbrella holder, any other accessories you guys recommend?

Just pulled the trigger on an Artic White Clicgear. Kinda excited.

The cooler tube is a staple on mine. It'll hold a 32oz Gatorade or anything similar sized no problem.

I also bought the wheel cover after making the back seat area of my truck look like a hay ride one day after they cut the grass.

I have the pivot grip thingy, but that was probably a waste of money. I go in straight lines more than I go around curves. I also bought the stand bag adapter thingy, but can't figure out exactly how it's supposed to be used other than just sitting there between the bag and the cart not attached to anything.

I have a ton:

• XL-Cup Holder - the one that came with my 3.5 is too small to hold a 20oz cup or my water bottle. This one is a good upgrade.
  • Clicgear Bag Cozy - My Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag fit fine but the SM Three 5 and Four 5 rolled. This helps stabilize stand bags.
  • Cart Seat - This is my favorite as my home course has no where to sit. It's nice to sit down when the course is all backed up.
  • Umbrella Angle Adjuster - A must have for the umbrella and allows me to adjust the angle perfectly to keep the sun and the rain off me and the bag.
  • Booster - my Four 5 bag will rub on the wheel if it's not sitting perfectly on the stand. The booster raises it up an inch or so to stop the rubbing.

I have a ton:

• XL-Cup Holder - the one that came with my 3.5 is too small to hold a 20oz cup or my water bottle. This one is a good upgrade.
  • Clicgear Bag Cozy - My Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag fit fine but the SM Three 5 and Four 5 rolled. This helps stabilize stand bags.
  • Cart Seat - This is my favorite as my home course has no where to sit. It's nice to sit down when the course is all backed up.
  • Umbrella Angle Adjuster - A must have for the umbrella and allows me to adjust the angle perfectly to keep the sun and the rain off me and the bag.
  • Booster - my Four 5 bag will rub on the wheel if it's not sitting perfectly on the stand. The booster raises it up an inch or so to stop the rubbing.

Kinda surprised you don't have the Cigar holder. Any input on it?

I have a ton:

Here's mine https://vimeo.com/134670340
- XL cup holder
- cart seat
- adjustable umbrella holder
- 3 ball clip
- THP sticker added for points in the style dept.

Anyone using the Callaway Aqua Dry bag with this thing? Hoping it works, just ordered a black/green to match the cart.

Well my new Clicgear is sitting in the kitchen still in the box. It is killing me that I cant unbox it till Christmas day.

Well my new Clicgear is sitting in the kitchen still in the box. It is killing me that I cant unbox it till Christmas day.

Same situation. Though we got 6 inches of snow today so I wouldn't be able to use it before then anyway.

Enjoy it buddy, I still love my clicgear, smartest golf decision I ever made, behind joining THP of course!

Hoping I get one of these for Christmas.

Hoping I get one of these for Christmas.
I keep waiting for my 3 to need replacing, but it still works great!

Enjoy it buddy, I still love my clicgear, smartest golf decision I ever made, behind joining THP of course!

Being in the box I haven't used it yet, but bought it solely off the reviews here. The consensus is that this cart is pretty much the best and everyone loves theirs. I really doubt I'll be disappointed with it.

Being in the box I haven't used it yet, but bought it solely off the reviews here. The consensus is that this cart is pretty much the best and everyone loves theirs. I really doubt I'll be disappointed with it.

I bought one this summer and so glad I did.
I actually played my first round riding two weeks ago. I felt horrible after the round. Back was all tied up in knots, knees hurt , and my game was all over the place.
Played again the next day and walked. Huge difference. Felt great the entire time. Actually felt my game improving after each hole.
The Clicgear, for me, had been fantastic.

I keep waiting for my 3 to need replacing, but it still works great!
Ditto for me. The 3.5+ has improvements that are well worth it, but I can't get myself to pull the trigger, yet.

My wife ordered me one for Christmas and I saw it by accident already, but I played it off like I didn't see it before she removed it.

I did the same thing and absolutely no regrets.

I opened it up on Christmas put the bag on it and rolled it around some. I think I am really going to like it. We got about 18 inches of snow on Christmas though so it will be a while before I can actually use it on the course. Bag fits great and it rolls really easily I think I am going to like it.

I've had mine for 6 months or so and love it. Use it everytime I go out. Bought a cheaper Caddy Tech one for my 10 year old son for Christmas and while it's nice I much prefer my clicgear.

I received a 3.5 for Xmas too. I played a round with it Saturday, decided I'm going to get the XL bottle holder and a sand bottle. I'm debating whether or not I'll get the GPS holder for my Golf Buddy; it wasn't so bad leaving it in the net until I needed it. I may pickup the wheel cover too. After all, new toys need new accessories...

Another cool thing I that I noticed when I unboxed mine, when you register the clicfgear on the site, you get 20% off your next purchase. I need to register mine, so I can buy some of the accessories I've been eyeing.

Great tip that I didn't know...thanks!

Back