Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Clicgear USA, the exclusive U.S. distributor of the Clicgear Cart, announces the launch of the new Clicgear Model 3.5+ pushcart. With a start ship date of February 1st, the new Model 3.5+ incorporates many great convenience upgrades from the Model 3.0. Retail will be $219.00.

Upgrades include an improved Positive Lock brake system, 80% larger Storage Net, Upgraded Easy Clip Bag Straps and a new adjustable cup holder. The Model 3.5+ will be offered in 8 new colors for 2013, all with "flat" finished powder coating to resist scratching.

"We had a great run with our Model 3.0, but we are always looking to make upgrades based on retailer and consumer feedback", states Todd Hansen National Sales Manager for Clicgear USA. Hansen continues, "The Model 3.5+ will further position Clicgear as the leader in push cart technology. All the convenience upgrades are meaningful upgrades for all golfers".

The Clicgear Cart was awarded BEST NEW PRODUCT at the 2007 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, and since that time has become the leader in 3-wheel pushcarts and pushcart related accessories. Clicgear features a patent pending folding system that allows the cart to fold to a subcompact 24" x 13" x 15" for easy storage. In addition, Clicgear features air craft grade aluminum tubing, oversized console and a front wheel alignment system to ensure straight tracking.

2085099.jpg

Sounds like some decent changes were made over the 3.0 model. As a user of the net and cup holder, I definitely like what I am reading. The cup holder would give me fits with my Tervis sports bottle so I am glad to see some improvement.

Only issue is that my 3.0 is still in great shape so I have no need to upgrade!

I heard awhile back they were upgrading the 3.0, certainly this is appealing to anyone that doesnt have one at the moment, but not sure if Id part with a decent 3.0 for pretty minor upgrades

Looks like some good updates; I use the 2.0 model and love it; the 3.5 can only be that much better!

I am waiting to pick a CG up still, I will be interested to see if it's worth it to buy a 3.5 new or just pick up a 3.0 used on the cheap.

Basically just making an already great product slightly better. I like it. Their colourways always intrest me as well, looking forward to seeing the new ones.

Looks like some solid updates. Anyone in the market for a push cart should definitely check this out. I still have my 2.0 and really have no intention of getting rid of it.

I have always felt that Clicgear makes the best push cart, now it is even better. I am looking forward to seeing the new paint on these in person.

I don't really know why but I want to upgrade. Lime green if they offer!

I don't really know why but I want to upgrade. Lime green if they offer!

Still rocking my 2.0 and its still working perfectly, but I'm like you. A THP style lime green one would make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm....

I still love my 3.0 and feel no urge to upgrade. Maybe seeing one in person will change my thinking, but I doubt it. What a great product though.

I can see the next 12 months being an expensive time.....

If the colours I have seen are correct and it is available over here, I quite like the look of the arctic/white one as it would fit nicely with my bag, especially with the important controls being red

I bet this is exciting for a lot of people. If I ever bought a cart, would probably be a Clicgear due to the amount of praise I have heard for them.

I need to get one of these. My 12 year old Sun Mountain is beginning to show signs of wear. I like how much smaller this folds.

Definitely on my ponder list this spring. Will have to see how it stacks up against the 3.0 to see if the upgrades are worth it.

I absolutely love the 3.0 I did a review on last year, such a great push cart. I like the sounds of the upgrades, I know that the one thing about the 3.0 that I never really used was the cup holder because of the size. Having an adjustable one would be very nice.

I love my 3.0 but would definitely be interested if the new accessories are available separately from the 3.5 model. Would love an adjustable cup holder.

Still rocking my 2.0 and its still working perfectly, but I'm like you. A THP style lime green one would make me go hmmmmmmmmmmm....

haha man, I need your golf budget. Label me envious.

The adjustable holder is a good thing to have. The Duo Cart came with one that this looks similar to and it works great.

Awesome! I have a 3.0 and love it. I hope their slew of colors means they are going to make matching coolers for them. My lime green 3.0 just looks terrible with the black and red cooler underneath.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

I've been looking into the 3.0 but haven't had the extra $190 lying around, hopefully the existing stock will go on sale so I can scoop one up as I've read great things about them on here.

I love that they logically improve their product though and seems they take into account real consumer feedback. Seems like a solid company.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Not to be a pessimist, but the only changes they made were a deeper net and an adjustable cup holder.....oh yeah, and some color options....wooooo. The cup holder on the 3.0 model was a joke, period. Having a deeper net is nice, but I wouldn't lean on it as a selling point over other carts. Depending on how your bag is setup, your driver/woods might cover up the net a little bit anyway--so it's good for holding balls and some small articles of clothing.

That said, CG makes a great cart and I can't see where I'll need to replace mine for several years.

I really like my 3.0 but I can never get the front wheel strait. I loosen everything, get it all lined up, tighten it up, it goes strait for half a round and it is off again, frustrating. Maybe somehow upgrade that next. jus sayin'

I have been really pondering a push cart. I actually think this could be for me in 2013.

I bet this is exciting for a lot of people. If I ever bought a cart, would probably be a Clicgear due to the amount of praise I have heard for them.

It is an awesome cart, no doubt about it, was happy I bought one, even if I didnt use it all year long

Back