Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Shot an 89 today, first time breaking 90, coincidence its my 2nd round with my ClicGear? last round was a 92, so I'm thinking this thing is helping me with fatigue, which translates to lower scores!!

From this morning, first round with the Clic Gear, between the 8th green and the 9th tee box at my home course:

20150623_081645_zpsaasseqc1.jpg

It was nice not to have my back hurt when I was done.

It was nice not to have my back hurt when I was done.

I was amazed at how much didn't hurt anymore when I switched to the 3.5 from my old 2 wheeled pull cart. This cart makes walking enjoyable.

Anyone purchased the seat or mitts for it? If so, any opinions? Those are the 2 accessories I'm considering getting.

Walked only 3 rounds so far, already broke 2 of the break cogs off the front wheel....is this normal? Also had a nut fall out of the handle, found a replacement at home depot, but so far not overly impressed with the quality.

Walked only 3 rounds so far, already broke 2 of the break cogs off the front wheel....is this normal? Also had a nut fall out of the handle, found a replacement at home depot, but so far not overly impressed with the quality.
I don't have as many rounds on mine as others do but I have had zero problems with the quality of my clicgear.

Sorry to hear your having trouble. I have at least 10 rounds with a couple days of 27holes in and I am having no issues what-so-ever.

I called them and they are shipping me a new brake cog and a new nut...i did forget to disengage the break a few times, but still seems a little cheap if it already broke. Otherwise the cart is great.

I called them and they are shipping me a new brake cog and a new nut...i did forget to disengage the break a few times, but still seems a little cheap if it already broke. Otherwise the cart is great.

My breaks are giving a bit, but mostly because I either forget I have them engaged and start pushing, or I brake on a hill and gravity takes over. But to have it fall apart after three rounds is odd. I had mine ran over by a golf cart before and only chipped a rim.

anybody using a C130 on these?

did any of you guys had to deal with clicgear's CS? a little peice fell of my 8.0 and I wonder how painful it'll be to replace

did any of you guys had to deal with clicgear's CS? a little peice fell of my 8.0 and I wonder how painful it'll be to replace

As far as I know they are fantastic to deal with.

As far as I know they are fantastic to deal with.

you were right! I sent them an email Friday night, and its not even 8am Monday morning, and they have a replacement part for me ready to be picked up by the mail, that is impressive!

Got a 3.5+ today as an early birthday gift! So psyched to take it out on the course tomorrow.

Got a 3.5+ today as an early birthday gift! So psyched to take it out on the course tomorrow.

Nice. I'm thinking of asking for one next month for my bday. Let me know your thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. I'm thinking of asking for one next month for my bday. Let me know your thoughts.

First time out with the Click this morning. Awesome cart...can't believe I've been schlepping a bag around for all these years! Thinking about buying that one-handed steering accessory, and perhaps the xl bottle holder.

Seeing this thread pop up again has increased my ponder on this.....I want to replace my cheap pull trolley and even though this is more expensive than other options, it certainly seems to have a very enthusiastic following

Seeing this thread pop up again has increased my ponder on this.....I want to replace my cheap pull trolley and even though this is more expensive than other options, it certainly seems to have a very enthusiastic following

I was a sceptic at first, but these things are worth the money, they roll great and they are very well made

I was a sceptic at first, but these things are worth the money, they roll great and they are very well made

Stop it!!!!! You aren't helping my bank balance!!!!! :alien:

Do it! You will love it!
First time out with the Click this morning. Awesome cart...can't believe I've been schlepping a bag around for all these years! Thinking about buying that one-handed steering accessory, and perhaps the xl bottle holder.
Not surprised that you like it. There is also another thread that I show some accessories that I have that I will put up the link to. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?72038-Clicgear-Accessories-(Pic-Heavy)
Yes it is more money but well worth it. I replaced my 2 wheeled pull behind and the difference is night and day. Also was surprised at the muscles that weren't sore anymore because now I am pushing but it rolls so easy I only ever have one hand on it.
Oh here, let me help with that. GET ONE!!! LOL

Doc, I know it's a lot of money, so I can't say if you should buy it or not. But one thing I can say is if you do buy one, I can guarantee you will not regret it. Given the build quality you'll enjoy it for years to come.

Skip the steering thing. Unless you're trying to navigate chicanes the whole round it's just not worth it. XL bottle holder is ok, but check out the cooler tube. It works well and is a really useful size.

You might also consider the wheel covers. I just vacuumed about a bale of grass out of the back seat of my truck after my last round. The wheels are good at collecting stuff off the course.

Krispy, don't be saying things like that!:alien:

Mash, I know what you mean, I tend to keep things for quite some time so would definitely get my moneys worth out of it and seeing all the postive posts about them is definitely helping to sway me towards buying one

Back