Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

I dunno, the orange is pretty sassy!
c83729ef6e811f38d3585abc5de640fd.jpg

As is your cool Callaway bag!

Budgetgolf.com sells the 3.5+ and the 15OFFTHP coupon brings it down to $186.96.
Oh boy. That did it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Straps to tight, I have had my cart for 2 years now and know a couple local THPers I golf with and they have never had to replace the elastic straps.

I’ll pile on with how great the 3.5+ is, and even wrote the engineering team a note to tell them so. Got a nice reply as well.

In the summer, I walk 80 miles per month and I’m on my third, but only because I get attracted to new colors that Clicgear offers. :act-up:

My only complaint is that the bag straps get frayed and need to be replaced every so often. Anyone else have this issue, or am I just tying the straps too tight?

I’ll pile on with how great the 3.5+ is, and even wrote the engineering team a note to tell them so. Got a nice reply as well.

In the summer, I walk 80 miles per month and I’m on my third, but only because I get attracted to new colors that Clicgear offers. :act-up:

My only complaint is that the bag straps get frayed and need to be replaced every so often. Anyone else have this issue, or am I just tying the straps too tight?

I'm on my 4th season with my 3.5+ and my C130 bag and other than being dirty it is still in like new condition and I have well over a 1000 miles on it. I started using a Fitbit just about the same time as my cart and I have over 3000 miles walked and I know at least half are at the course.

Only issue I have had is I have to keep adjusting the front wheel to track straight but that's it and it's easy to do.

I know this thread is super old, but the reviews here really helped me choose the 3.5+ as my perfect push cart. It is an upgrade to a cheap two wheel one I had, but I spent $40 on it, and have saved well over $180 in cart fees so I didn't mind upgrading one bit. I'm really glad I did!!! This thing is amazing, and I can't wait to get it on the course!!!!

Whiskey

This is a purchase you will never regret. I love mine. It makes walking a lot easier

Three plus years later mine is still going strong. Changed the brake - no fuss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

Picked up a refurb’d one directly from the mfr last month. Only had it out three times, but it’s exceeded expectations so far. Love that I get 6+ miles walking up and down hills for every 18 holes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to pick one up for my wife - she's planning on getting back into golf as retirement age nears. The only thing that stops me is the appeal of the the Big Max Blade Quattro folding flat. It would make packing the car a little easier.

The Clic Gear 3.5+ is less expensive though - and the top compartment is enclosed (doesn't look like the Quattro's is entirely weatherproof).

Still love mine! With the weather turning thinking I need to invest in the mittens and a few other accessories!

I picked up a couple of accessories today. A brush that attaches to the frame to clean your shoes. And a sand bottle to fill in divots in the fairway.

I picked up a couple of accessories today. A brush that attaches to the frame to clean your shoes. And a sand bottle to fill in divots in the fairway.
Pictures attached.
1713fb770774617acacc78af87182d0f.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I just got the Cart mitts a couple of days ago. I hope I never have to use them.

For anybody interested, coupon code CGTHANKS gets you free shipping over $25 and 15% off $50+ worth of parts and accessories from 11/23 - 11/26.

I am planning on getting a new wheel kit for my 3.5+. I have about worn the original ones out after 400 or so rounds.

For anybody interested, coupon code CGTHANKS gets you free shipping over $25 and 15% off $50+ worth of parts and accessories from 11/23 - 11/26.

I am planning on getting a new wheel kit for my 3.5+. I have about worn the original ones out after 400 or so rounds.

I didn’t think that was possible. To wear the wheels out. Nicely done sir.

Yeah I'm surprised by that too. I've put 200+ rounds on my old 3.0 and I don't think the wheels show any wear, but I guess at a certain point they're bound to wear down right?

Haha. Thanks. Getting them now will save about $20. Will probably hold them until the spring then change them out.

Ordered mine from Budget Golf and saved 15% using 15OFFTHP coupon. Went with the graphite/orange combination. Gets here Monday!

Does anyone use a stand bag on the Clic Gear 3.5? I was thinking of getting a stand bag (Mizuno) but not sure how it would work on the push cart..

Does anyone use a stand bag on the Clic Gear 3.5? I was thinking of getting a stand bag (Mizuno) but not sure how it would work on the push cart..

Yes, I use a Nike Air Hybrid stand bag with mine. It works fine. I am not sure about the Mizuno bag, but, if you are buying the Mizuno bag in store, try it on a cart in the store.

fwiw, 25% off at Dick's Sporting Goods

I have used 3 different stand bags on my 3.5+ and never had any issues.

Yep - Ping Series 4 with no issues. A lot of bags have a leg lock to keep them closed when on a trolley while this one didn't.

Even though the Ping didn't actually need it, I added one of those velcro cable straps around the base of the leg mechanism to keep them out of the way.

Back