Best/Smartest Golf Purchase Ever?

Whilst I wish i had bought a clicgear I think my best purchase is my sun mountain buggy. The days of carrying a bag are over for me. The buggy seems to push itself for half the round.

I have quite small hands could not find anything that fitted me quite right, was then handed a glove while playing at the local course by the shop owner felt good so after 18 i brought it he then told me it was a ladies glove.

My best purchase other than the 3 day Kapalua Golf Academy, hands down is my Taylormade Monza Spider that I bought 5 or 6 years ago.
That putter dropped 4 points off my ghin in 3 months.

Albatross club membership.

Second: Ecco Biom shoes.
Third: a few years back I bought a open face Burner 2.0 TP driver, changed my driving forever. 90° slice was magically turned to a semi straight fade. Gained about 100 yards distance.

My first THP event entry and membership to Oasis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

(1). Golf lessons from Pro ..... (2). Irons ..... (3). Shoes

Golf buddy PT4. Love that thing.

1. Rangefinder
2. Orange Whip
3. Custom fit irons

1. Albatross club membership and Thp event entries

2. Sun mountain club glider

3. Lessons

4. Membership at bear Creek

5. Range finder

Albatross club membership. Which led to the event at Olde Stonewall, and soon to be TheGrandaddy.

My rangefinder and my three gamer drivers in my three sets. It's never easy to find a good gamer driver, so playing them is like playing with an old friend.

That's a 910D2, a Sumo 5900, and a Diablo.

1.) Indy Invitational entry fee. I fell in love with THP events that weekend. I found a great group of guys who loved the game as much as me and it's something I'll never forget.

2.) Gauntlet entry fee. Up until now, greatest golf weekend of my life. Meeting the Zoo Crew was awesome, creating a bond with teammates, taking over hotel lobbies, deep dish pizza and oh ya, punching a ticket to #TheGrandaddy of em all!

3.) 2015 Love is in the Air entry. Being able to get the Mrs involved and show her how awesome THP can be has been great for me. She's so supportive of my commitment to THP and it really helps to have that support system at home.

1.) Indy Invitational entry fee. I fell in love with THP events that weekend. I found a great group of guys who loved the game as much as me and it's something I'll never forget.

2.) Gauntlet entry fee. Up until now, greatest golf weekend of my life. Meeting the Zoo Crew was awesome, creating a bond with teammates, taking over hotel lobbies, deep dish pizza and oh ya, punching a ticket to #TheGrandaddy of em all!

3.) 2015 Love is in the Air entry. Being able to get the Mrs involved and show her how awesome THP can be has been great for me. She's so supportive of my commitment to THP and it really helps to have that support system at home.
#1 was such a great time one of my favorite golf events I have ever been a part of.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The entry fee for Atlanta tour van stop in 2012 I think. It was the cog that set in motion my life-changing experience as a part of this community.

Still remember War Eagle and Tadashi rolling up to mine and MikeDean441s junker of a hotel room and drinking beers with us. Friends for life instantly!

Albatross club membership, which led to my Morgan Cup entry fee. Changed golf for me completely - for the better.

For me the albatross club. Led to me getting involved in events and ultimately leaving Sunday for my second Grandaddy trip. Blessed doesn't begin to describe it

Other that THP Events and AC dues, every dollar I have ever spent on lessons. I have never stepped away from a lesson feeling like it wasn't money well spent.

The entry fee for Atlanta tour van stop in 2012 I think. It was the cog that set in motion my life-changing experience as a part of this community.

Still remember War Eagle and Tadashi rolling up to mine and MikeDean441s junker of a hotel room and drinking beers with us. Friends for life instantly!
We also found the original golden ticket that weekend

My membership to our local country club. True it didn't introduce me to new golf partners

but it really let me work on my game real hard this fall. My lessons really started kicking in once I was able to practice this on the course .. And not the range

so wanted to meet new people there.. But can't win them all

Outside of my first THP event? Gripes. For their price point they're the best bang for your buck product in golf IMO.

Outside of my first THP event? Gripes. For their price point they're the best bang for your buck product in golf IMO.
How about entry to the SeeMore event? Paved the way to what I believe is a great friendship after the MC confusion was cleared Hahahaha

How about entry to the SeeMore event? Paved the way to what I believe is a great friendship after the MC confusion was cleared Hahahaha
Hahaha I was never under that roof. I was always the middle man but I never had any ill feelings before the SeeMore event!

Albatross club
Any entry fee for any THP event
GBB driver. First and only driver to give me absolute confidence on the tee.

Albatross Club membership.
Golf Club Membership - allows me to play & practice whenever I want at a fantastic facility.
SeeMore Si3 - my introduction to the SeeMore product line and a world of better putting.

Back